Learn how to set the date, time, time zone and alarm.
1. From the home screen, select the Settings app.
Note: The device will automatically attempt to set the date and time from the network. This tutorial demonstrates how to manually set the date and time on your device.
2. Select General, then select Date & Time.
3. To manually change the date or time, select the Set Automatically switch to place it in the Off position.
4. Select the date or time, then set the desired date or time.
1. To set an alarm, from the Home screen select the Clock app.
2. Select Alarm, then select the Add icon. Set desired alarm time and settings, then select Save when finished.
To delete an alarm, select Edit then select the Remove icon.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.