In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set a security lock
• Change lock type
• Change lock screen timeout
• Lock the device
• Log in using the security lock
Set a security lock
1. Press the Watch Crown
to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Settings app
2. Scroll and select Security, then select Screen lock.
3. Select the desired screen lock.
Note: For this demonstration, PIN was selected.
4. Enter the desired 4 digit PIN
. Re-enter the 4 digit PIN
to set secure lock.
Change lock type
From the Security screen, select Screen lock > enter the current screen lock > select the new desired screen lock type and follow prompts to complete set up.
Change screen timeout
1. From the Settings screen, select Display.
2. Scroll to and select Screen timeout, then select the desired screen timeout.
Lock and unlock device
• LOG IN USING SECURITY LOGIN: Press the Watch Crown located on the right side of the device. Enter your security code.
• LOCK DEVICE: Cover the device screen with your palm.