AT&T Store Gilbert Crossroads Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gilbert
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gilbert?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gilbert Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 9, 20201 out of 5I took my phone in yesterday because it suddenly stopped making or receiving calls or text messages unless it was connected to wifi. In the end, I walked away with a ProTech appointment that didn't work out because it's hard to have a tech support call on a phone that won't reliably stay on a call, but my experience in store was terrible.
Andres is clearly taking his commission seriously, since his entire focus the whole appointment was on upselling me. First he blamed my phone for being too old - I've only had it for 3 years and Apple recently confirmed it to be in like-new operating condition. Then, he asked why I didn't want to upgrade and I told him I didn't want a larger phone. After that, he offered me a free larger phone if I added a phone line and was willing to change my phone number. He wanted to know who my TV provider was, and tried to sell me on upgrading my plan to get "free" DirectTV. I told him I wasn't making any changes to my plan and that I wasn't about to contract for tv service with a phone company that wasn't presently able to provide me with reliable phone service. He asked what my monthly phone bill was and if I was on autopay, which I declined to share, but later quoted me (unasked and in spite of my declining the offer a few minutes before) on an upgraded plan including DirectTV and gave me the cost difference between that and my current plan. And then, once I finally had the ProTech appointment set for 6:50PM, I got a confirmation text for a 12:55PM appointment for someone else's name and problem.
This store not only thoroughly failed to adequately address my problem, but demonstrated a complete lack of awareness for my purpose in visiting it in the first place. I have been an AT&T customer since 2002, am strongly considering taking my business elsewhere after this experience.Response from AT&TJanuary 9, 2020Hello Leigh F.
We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. This is not the experience we wanted you to have.
- January 5, 20201 out of 5I have now talked to the rudest person in the world, the supposed store manager Briana, who I found out after wasn’t their store manager. Was so rude to my family that I will not stand for customer service like this. I have over 60 cell units on this corporate account that other Stores (including this one ) has handled appropriately in the past , but She was very flippant to my sister until I ended up getting on the phone with my
Local corporate rep and she then wanted to act nice. But she still wasn’t appropriate. This lady and location will be the reason I never will use AT&T in that region and will switch to Verizon
Do NOT subject yourself to poor service. All she would say helping us would not give her more credit for her store and didn’t care if we stayed with AT&T since it was a large corporate account and not her individual store upgrades or salesResponse from AT&TJanuary 8, 2020Hello Patton Cox
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- December 19, 20195 out of 5I was greeted as soon as I entered by Brie, she was able to assist me with upgrading my phone and made sure to answer all 100 questions I had, especially making sure all of my data would transfer to my new phone. In the process of upgrading my phone I found out that I didn't have enough icloud storage to back up my data so she walked me though on how to purchase more storage. Brie made my experience so PAINLESS.Response from AT&TJanuary 2, 2020Hi Brittany. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 14, 20195 out of 5Robert who is also the manager of this location handled my Direct TV issues better than I would have ever expected.
He not only has great customer service skills but was patient with the people on the phone even when he didn't agree with the process they explained incorrectly. He called the back end dept and handled my refund internally with his mgmt team and even told me to check back in with him in 2 days if the refund didn't process correctly. The AT&T customer service call center is less than impressive and has been very frustrating for me over the past 8 weeks that I've experienced problems with the Sunday Ticket, but Robert handled it with one visit to his store. I'll continue to bring all my business to his store and will spread the word at every opportunity. Thanks Robert, appreciate your help!
Randy PittsResponse from AT&TNovember 15, 2019Hi Randy. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- March 16, 20195 out of 5While the transfer of information between phones was time consuming Brandon made sure we were completely happy with the final result.