AT&T Store Gilbert San Tan Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gilbert
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gilbert?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gilbert Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 6, 20215 out of 5Store manager is an absolute gem 💎Response from AT&TJanuary 7, 2021Jesse, thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
- December 30, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Thought it would take a long time to talk with someone but it didn't. Matthew took very good care of what we needed and found us a great plan. Had an issue with phone set up and went back a couple of days later and hardly a wait again. Matthew once again took care of everything. Manager also remembered us coming in the first time.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2021Sherry, Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear Mathew got you taken of!
- June 10, 20201 out of 5I would never Suggest this store to anybody, my family has been a customer at AT&T for long time. The people who work in this store treat there customers so poorly, today I came to the store hoping for an upgrade but, these two guys (I wish I could get there names) talked me down like they own the store. Very poor customer serviceResponse from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hello Angie Gunnett, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 2, 20201 out of 5Do NOT do business with this store. AT&T does not charge a restocking fee, yet this store tried to charge us $55 to return a $65 purchase. Plus, there is no activation fee with AT&T, however this store tried to charge $30 for this service. What is going on? They deny what AT&T has told us, even though we were on the phone with AT&T at the same time of their denial. So, whose pocket does the $55 and $30 fees go into. We've spoken to AT&T twice about this matter...they DO NOT charge a restocking fee and they DO NOT charge an activation fee. Go figure!
- March 2, 20205 out of 5Our experience today with Julian was outstanding. My husband needed to upgrade his current phone, and we were offered the perfect plan to fix his needs. Julian was through and took his time with us as he set up the new phone, and that was so appreciated!! Not once did we feel rushed. We would recommend this SanTan Village AT&T location and if your lucky to get Julian as your Retail Sales Consultant- have fun!Response from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hi Lance J. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.