AT&T Store Gilbert San Tan Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Gilbert
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gilbert Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 10, 20201 out of 5I would never Suggest this store to anybody, my family has been a customer at AT&T for long time. The people who work in this store treat there customers so poorly, today I came to the store hoping for an upgrade but, these two guys (I wish I could get there names) talked me down like they own the store. Very poor customer serviceResponse from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hello Angie Gunnett, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 2, 20201 out of 5Do NOT do business with this store. AT&T does not charge a restocking fee, yet this store tried to charge us $55 to return a $65 purchase. Plus, there is no activation fee with AT&T, however this store tried to charge $30 for this service. What is going on? They deny what AT&T has told us, even though we were on the phone with AT&T at the same time of their denial. So, whose pocket does the $55 and $30 fees go into. We've spoken to AT&T twice about this matter...they DO NOT charge a restocking fee and they DO NOT charge an activation fee. Go figure!
- March 2, 20205 out of 5Our experience today with Julian was outstanding. My husband needed to upgrade his current phone, and we were offered the perfect plan to fix his needs. Julian was through and took his time with us as he set up the new phone, and that was so appreciated!! Not once did we feel rushed. We would recommend this SanTan Village AT&T location and if your lucky to get Julian as your Retail Sales Consultant- have fun!Response from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hi Lance J. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 3, 20195 out of 5Tonight me and my bF went into the AT&T store to see if anyone could help us after we had an unpleasant trip to the Apple store. And ANGELO was a rock star!!! He answered all our questions and got us exactly what we needed, quickly! Amazing service and amazing employee! Would defiantly recommend!
- November 3, 20195 out of 5My experience at the AT&T store today was amazing I went in to see if I was eligible for an update because my phone was destroyed the night before. Walking in I was immediately greeted my an employee named Angelo, he was such an amazing help and really made the whole process of getting a phone super easy, thank you so much for the best customer service I’ve had in a while. Would go back again and recommend my friends