AT&T Store Kissimmee Kissimmee
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Kissimmee
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Kissimmee?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Kissimmee Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 27, 20201 out of 5Customer service is a reason why I’ve stayed with ATT. Unfortunately, this location is terrible and my experience with them this afternoon was subpar. The lack of class and education these employees displayed was disgusting and trashy- a complete lack of professionalism. I came in today with the intention of upgrading my phone. Upon walking in, there was not one employee wearing masks, and they were sitting around joking. Not one member greeted me until I initiated conversation. I was approached by a heavyset brunette female with a heavy accent. I asked to see if the phone I may want to upgrade to was available. She said yes but not on display. She went to the back of the store and brings out a dirty, used looking black iPhone-and it was off. I asked her if we could turn it on and she said no. She proceeded with the remark “Well, you said you wanted to look at the phone so that’s what it looks like.” Dissatisfied with the laziness and disrespect, I laughed and said “Oh okay, thanks” and walked out. I called back to speak to a manager and all 4 employees working this afternoon refused to give me their information. The heavyset brunette, 1 heavyset hispanic blonde, and two skinny hispanic males. Unfortunately, we live in a time where perception is everything. With that said, I would like to call out that upon walking in, perhaps they thought I was just another white female so they weren’t as attentive, which to me seems a bit discriminating and uncomfortable. When I spoke in Spanish (because I am Latina) requesting to speak to a manager for how inappropriate their behavior was over the phone it was a different story. Only this time, they placed the call on speaker with the phone on mute while they laughed and refused to give me the name of the manager, almost surprised I spoke in Spanish and explained how I didn’t appreciate being treated. What a sad world we live in that the youth of our generation treats adults this way. I did request a phone number to speak with corporate or another manager perhaps a branch or regional manager for this store location but I didn’t get far. They hung up on me and when I called back they gave me the 1-800 number to ATT and then hung on me stating “have a nice day” very condescendingly. How sad and shameless. An apology would have sufficed. But it seems that ignorance prevails. I hope someone from upper management reads this and is as appalled as I am and takes action.
- April 23, 20201 out of 5I was very excited to go to AT&T after speaking with a representative at the St. Cloud location. I came to the this location being that it was closer and although no one answered the great representative at St Cloud informed me they were open. I wanted to open a family plan and get two new phones with AT&T on the spot. I was stopped at the door by a woman who seemed to be a mess and in a terrible mood (bad sales representation). Due to the COVID-19 situation I am very knowledgeable about the stores policy of "one person per representative". My uncle and I had masks and would have liked to continue the conversation inside with the sales representative where should could further assist my uncle and I. However, when we asked we were given a very unprofessional attitude and told "Well what do you want? Why do you want to come in here?".I thought I told you sweetheart that I wanted to set up a family plan ands I don't feel comfortable doing it from outside as any business transaction shouldn't be done through a opening and closing door. I understand the severity of the pandemic however the AT&T policy states we can come inside the store in limited numbers of people. This happened between 4-5pm 4/22/2020. Not only did Coralis (however you spell it) display a unprofessionalism so disgusting, she did not physically look cleanly as a sales person either. I was looking forward to having a great representative and one who wanted to service me and my uncle like the one on the phone. I am disappointed and if people like Coralis that don't want to serve the customers are hired at AT&T I would not like any business to do with you. Please Coralis if you're reading this I hope you look more presentable as a sales woman when I come in again and are ready to have a positive sales attitude.
- March 12, 20201 out of 5Coral sold us a plan that did not exist. Now I am paying $230 for 2 phones and they will not cancel my contract. When I ask for the manager's information they refuse to give it to me, including when they will be at the store. I am done with ATT.
- March 12, 20205 out of 5Excellent service, Mr. William was really incredible!
- March 12, 20205 out of 5Great service! William helped us a lot! :)