AT&T Store Kissimmee Kissimmee
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Kissimmee
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Kissimmee?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Kissimmee Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 10, 20195 out of 5Great and friendly staff. Everyone is really knowledgeable and was very pleased
- July 2, 20195 out of 5Great service and great experience. Very friendly . Would come back
- May 24, 20191 out of 5This store was a great location then all of a sudden management changed or something and they are always opening late and closing early the store smells and looks so disgusting I miss the management that was there 2 months ago I'm not going there for my needs anymore.
- April 23, 20191 out of 5Sorry for my poor English, but I’m not happy . I bought 3GB data but, receive a voice and text plain. I returned until the shop store, but the guy can’t fix your mistake and canceled my plain when tried change to correct. He told to me with I had to pay again for your mistake. He told to me again with AT&T have two plains with the same price( voice/data and data only) and he choice one but not what I had choice (data only). I’m unhappy with with AT&T service, but my sister call you more than one time and you can’t solve my problem. I contract you on April 7th up to May 6th but I do not have any thing else. I’m tourist in your country. I bought a tourist plain and received nothing. I’ll leave your country tomorrow and I do not have your GSM chip any more. I gave the GSM chip and a recipe to my sister. Maybe she can ask my money back. You are not good company. You are not serious. One of your crew done a mistake and me have to pay for.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5The employees welcome in the store and look for the best promotions and options