AT&T Store Kissimmee Sunrise City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Kissimmee
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Kissimmee?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Kissimmee Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- November 24, 20201 out of 5It’s 3pm and this store has a “Be back in 1 hour” sign on the door and the doors are locked. You call the store and you get a busy signal. No idea how long to wait because not sure how long the sign has been on the door. I drove a little while to get to this store and I’m slightly frustrated.Response from AT&TNovember 25, 2020Hello Marshall Welch We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not greeted properly. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 28, 20201 out of 5Wednesday 10/28 arrived just before noon. Website and door said store was open. Door was locked, no one inside. I called and got no answer. Waited around 30 minutes and no one ever showed up. Very disappointingResponse from AT&TDecember 9, 2020Hello Tyson M. We hate that we missed the opportunity to speak with you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- September 30, 20201 out of 5WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCEDResponse from AT&TOctober 10, 2020Hello Lucas Santos We know that first impressions are very important. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.