When Bluetooth is on, the Bluetooth icon wil display in the Notification bar. To optimize battery life, turn Bluetooth off when not in use. For additional information on pairing, please see the Pair Bluetooth Accessory article
Quickly Turn Bluetooth On or Off
Swipe down from the Notification bar
then select the Bluetooth icon
to turn it on or off.
Enable or Disable Bluetooth
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Select Connected devices
, then select the Bluetooth switch
to turn bluetooth on or off
Pair with Device
1. From the Connected devices screen, select Bluetooth
. Select Pair new device
2. Bluetooth will automatically scan for devices. Select the desired device
. Select PAIR
when prompted to request a pairing.Note: You may be prompted to enter a passcode (common default passcode is 0000).
Unpair a Device
1. Select the Settings icon next to the desired paired device.
2. Select FORGET to unpair the device.
Note: If having trouble pairing/unpairing your device with your vehicle, please refer to your vehicle's user manual for additional information.