In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access display options through Quick Settings
• Access display options through settings
• Edit home screen display
Access display options through Quick Settings
Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings.
DISPLAY OPTIONS: Select the desired option to enable or disable the display option. You can also select and hold certain display options to access their settings.
• SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: Select and drag the brightness slider at the bottom of the Quick Settings menu to the desired brightness level.
• AUTO ROTATE: Swipe down from the Notification bar twice to access Expanded Quick Settings, then select the Rotation icon. When enabled, Auto rotate will automatically rotate the device's screen orientation depending on how you are holding it. This feature is disabled on the home screen by default.
Access display options through Settings
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Select the Display tab
, then scroll to and select the desired switch
to enable or disable the desired display option
. You can also access the settings for certain display options by selecting the name of the desired display option
• COMFORT VIEW: Select Comfort view, then select the Use Comfort view switch.
• SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: Scroll to and select and drag the brightness slider to the desired brightness level.
• SCREEN TIMEOUT: Select Screen timeout, then select the desired option.
Edit home screen display
From the Display tab on the Settings screen, select the desired option.
• HOME SCREEN: Select Home screen to edit the Home screen grid, icon shape, and wallpaper.
• HOME TOUCH BUTTONS: To edit the way you interact with the Navigation bar at the bottom of the screen, select Home touch buttons.