Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, deleting an email account, and more.
This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change server settings
• Change your email signature
• Change email sync frequency
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. Swipe up or down from the center of the home screen to access the Apps tray, then select the Email app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select the Settings icon.
From the email settings screen, select the desired email account > scroll to and select Server settings > edit Server settings as desired > select Done.
From the desired email account settings screen, scroll to and select Signature > enter the desired signature > select Save.
Note: To turn your email signature on or off, from the desired account settings screen scroll to and select the Signature switch.
From the desired email account settings screen, select Email sync schedule > Set sync schedule > desired sync schedule.
From the email settings screen, select Add account then follow the on-screen prompts.
Note: When in "Easy" mode, you can't set an account as your default account or enter manual email setup.
From the desired email account settings screen, select Remove then select Remove again to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.