In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• View data usage
• Manage data usage
View data usage
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, then select the Settings icon
2. Select Network & internet
, then select Mobile network
3. Data usage for the current cycle
will be displayed.
VIEW DATA USAGE BY APP
: From the Mobile network screen, scroll to and select App data usage
then scroll to and select the desired app
.Note: To restrict apps from using data while running in the background, select the desired app then select the Background data switch. Your myAT&T account is also another way to manage your wireless usage.
Manage data usage
CHANGE DISPLAYED BILLING CYCLE
: From the App data usage screen, select the Data usage cycle drop down
then select the desired billing cycle
ACCESS DATA WARNING & LIMIT
: From the Mobile data usage screen, select the Settings icon next to the billing cycle
SET DATA WARNING & LIMIT
: Select the desired option
• SET BILLING CYCLE: Select App data usage cycle.
• ENABLE/DISABLE DATA WARNING: Select the Set data warning switch.
• SET DATA WARNING: When the Data warning switch is enabled, select Data warning.
• ENABLE/DISABLE DATA LIMIT: Select the Set data limit switch.
• SET DATA LIMIT: When the Data limit switch is enabled, select Data limit.
Note: When the mobile data limit is active and has been reached, the mobile data block will remain in effect until mobile data is manually re-enabled on the device, the limit threshold is changed to a higher value, or a new data usage cycle begins. If you set data usage limits on your device, they do not communicate with AT&T systems. You will still receive AT&T system generated notifications as you approach your data limits.