Accessibility features improve the usability of your device for users with impaired vision or hearing, cognitive difficulty, or reduced dexterity.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access accessibility features
• Turn on/off Voice Assistant
• Turn on/off flash notifications
• Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
• Access and edit Text-to-speech
Select TalkBack, then select the Off switch.
Note: Tap Allow to confirm. To disable voice assistant, double-tap the On switch then swipe to and double-tap Turn off.
From the Accessibility screen, select Advanced settings > Flash notification > select the Camera flash notification switch.
From the Advanced settings screen, select Side and Volume up keys. Select the desired Accessibility features.
ACCESS: From the Settings screen, scroll to and select General management > Text-to-speech.
EDIT: Edit settings as desired.
• CHANGE LANGUAGE: Select Language, then select the desired option.
• SPEECH RATE: Select and drag the Speech rate slider to the desired speech rate.
• PITCH: Select and drag the Pitch slider to the desired pitch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.