Access keyboard settings, use Swype, auto-complete suggestions, emojis, speech-to-text, and one-handed operation.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access keyboard settings
• Use one-handed operation
• Auto-complete suggestions
• Access emojis, speech-to-text, capitalize text & symbols
When the keyboard is visible, select the Settings icon to access Keyboard settings. Keyboard settings allow you to change languages, keyboard height and layout, and adjust smart typing features.
Note: To access keyboard settings outside of the keyboard screen, swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers then select the Settings icon > scroll to and select System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Gboard.
When the keyboard is visible, select the Menu icon > select the One-handed operation icon.
Select and drag across each letter of the desired word without removing your finger from the screen. Words will automatically be entered into the text field.
When typing a word, three suggestions will appear at the top of the keyboard. Select the desired suggestion to enter it into the text field.
Select the desired option:
• EMOJIS: Select the Emoji key.
• STICKERS: Select the Stickers key.
• GIFS: Select the GIF key.
• SPEECH-TO-TEXT: Select the Microphone key.
• CAPITALIZE TEXT: Select the Shift key to capitalize the next letter. Double-tap the Shift key to enable or disable caps lock.
• SYMBOLS: Select the Symbols key.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.