Learn how to access and use Camera modes, effects, customization, and crop a photo.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes and filters
• Customize photo and video settings
• Turn shutter sound on/off
• Crop a photo
1. From the Camera app, swipe left or right to access camera modes. To access additional camera modes such as Pro and Panorama, swipe left to MORE then select the desired option.
Note: Pro allows you to manually adjust settings such as ISO, shutter speed and exposure levels. Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photos.
2. To access filters, select the Filters icon then select the desired filter.
Note: Filters are not available in some camera modes.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon then edit settings as desired.
From the Camera settings screen, scroll to and select the Shutter sound switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.