Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• Configure hotspot settings
• View connected devices
• Quickly turn mobile hotspot on/off
1. From the home screen, select the Start icon, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3.Select the Mobile hotspot tab, then select the Mobile hotspot switch.
1. From the Mobile hotspot screen, select Edit.
2. Edit the desired information, then select Save when finished.
• NETWORK NAME: Change the name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• NETWORK PASSWORD: Change the password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• NETWORK BAND: Change the bandwidth of the Mobile Hotspot network.
View connected devices under Devices connected on the Mobile hotspot Settings screen.
1. From the home screen, select the Action Center icon then select Expand.
2. Select Mobile hotspot.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.