Learn how to add, view, delete, customize by adding a picture or ringtone, and back up your contacts.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access contacts
• Add a contact
• Add a picture and ringtone to a contact
• Edit a contact
• Delete a contact
• Back up your contacts
To access contacts, select the Contacts app.
1. From the Contacts screen, select the Sidebar icon, then select the Add icon.
2. Enter the desired contact information in the corresponding fields. Select Done when finished.
To add a picture, select Add Photo, then navigate to the desired image and follow the prompts.
To add a ringtone, select Ringtone.
Select the desired ringtone, then select Done.
Note: Select Done again to save the contact.
1. From the Contacts list, select the Sidebar icon. Select the desired contact, then select Edit.
2. Edit the contact as desired, then select Done when finished.
1. From desired contact, select Edit.
2. Scroll to and select Delete Contact. Select Delete Contact again to confirm.
From the home screen, select the Settings app > select your Apple ID > iCloud > Show All > Contacts switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.