AT&T Store Colorado Springs First & Main Town Center
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Colorado Springs
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Colorado Springs?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
Acerca de la tienda de Colorado Springs
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- noviembre 6, 20201 de 5I would give it a zero if I could. In June 2020 I went to the store to replace my 3 year old phone. I Got my new Samsung phone and was told by the salesman that the credit for trading my phone in would be on my bill in 2 to 3 billing cycles. It is now November 2020 and no credit. I called customer service and found out that my phone was never turned into trade in. I went to the store and tried to resolve the issue and was told that my phone was bought on a promotion. I told them that the salesman told me that my trade in credit would be on my bill in 2 to 3 billing cycles. He told me that at ATT and credit should be right away. When I told him that for a second time, he then said that I owed 180 or so dollars on the old phone. Not true. If it was true why did the salesman tell me that the credit would be on. The manager told me that he could do nothing. I said I do not believe that you are covering for the salesman. I even asked if the salesman was even there and he said probably. I do not believe that either. I did tell them that I was going to talk to an attorney I know. He then said said that he could not talk to me anymore. As I left the store I could have been a real jerk and yelled to everyone that AT&T screwed me but I have too much class. This is not over. AT&T screws over there customers. By the way, in the 7+ years that I have had AT&T I have never been late on a payment. I just read another review and 2 to 3 billing cycles is mentioned. But they never do that. HaHa
- octubre 29, 20201 de 5I've been inside this store twice. Once when I got the phone/service and the 2nd to try and get an issue resolved that my initial encounter created.
I got the service almost a year ago due to a promotion I saw online and called the store (this one specifically) to verify they would honor. Of course, they said they would.
I get in the store and the sales guy seemed new. First, he told me that they would not honor the free phone, then after he speaks with his manager, his manager approved it and said it would be a credit on my account. It took him 2 tries to set up the account and misspelled my name in the set up.
Two months go by and I notice there has yet to be a credit for the phone, but I knew that was normal as it can take up to 2 billing cycles for a credit to appear. The 2 cycles go by and nothing.
I call customer service and was told I was going to get a credit. I call again a month later and was told I wasn't and had to go to the store that set up the account.
Then pandemic hits and I am unable to get into the store until July. I was assured by another sales person (who says he also spoke to his manager) that this will be resolved but to allow up to 2 billing cycles..
Needless to say, it is now 10 months in and I have yet to see a credit on my account for the phone.
Polite and friendly gets you so far but don't allow shady sales people to represent your business; and if it is a training issue - a Senior sales person/manager should have spoken to me when I set up the account initially to ensure that everything was done correctly the First time.
- septiembre 15, 20201 de 5Terrible customer service. We were told we had to go to a corporate store to fix our phones issue. The employee lied to us telling us that they couldn’t and wouldn’t fix our Brand NEW phone. We went to another AT&T store that was not a corporate one. Employees fixed our problem very efficiently with no hassle. Also informed is the other store had everything needed to fix the issueRespuesta de AT&Tseptiembre 20, 2020Hello RG, we are sorry to hear about your recent visit. We would love the chance to make it right! Please feel free to call the store manager of this location at 715.559.1101 so we can assist you in a manner that best serves you!
- julio 2, 20205 de 5Kyle was extremely helpful over the phone. Thank you Kyle!Respuesta de AT&Tjulio 3, 2020Hi Nancy H! Thank you so much for taking time and reviewing our service! Kyle is one of our best and we are happy he continued his fantastic customer service in your interaction! We are excited to see you again!
- enero 19, 20201 de 5I first visited the store on a Sunday, January 12th, to purchase a new screen protector for my phone due to a crack. The salesperson that afternoon, a young man (did not catch his name), took the time to inspect my phone and notice that the protector carried a "lifetime" warranty. He informed me that if I had registered the product, then all I had to do was go online and request a replacement. As I left the store, he left me with the comment, "Once you receive your replacement, come on back and we would be happy to help you install it." Not only did he save me $$, he offered to put the protector on.
I returned to the store the following week, Friday afternoon, the 17th. I was approached by Ashley. Notice I did not say "greeted" because there was nothing in her demeanor that would be described as a greeting. From the moment she uttered her first word, to her fake smile she left me with, her customer service was unfriendly, forced and cold. In all the 25 years that I have been an AT&T customer, visited the stores, phoned AT&T customer service line, I regret to say, that last Friday made me reconsider my alliance to AT&T.
Mind you, Ashley made me feel that those few short minutes of her time were putting her out. The complete, complete opposite of the young man who helped me the previous visit. Wow! That is all I have to say. Wow! 5 stars for the first encounter. 0 stars for Ashley.Respuesta de AT&Tfebrero 1, 2020Hi Jacque! I was the person you worked with in the first visit to AT&T. As store manager, I want to resolve this issue for you and future circumstances. Please visit the Powers location and ask for Kyle Kunreuther so I can make sure you're taken care of!