AT&T Store - Closed Los Angeles Westwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
✓ Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
✓ We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
✓ We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
✓ Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Los Angeles Store
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 25, 20191 out of 5I was trying to switch a postpaid plan to prepaid plan. I waited in a line for a hour and the staff told me that they have no permission and I have to do that by calling the customer service. I did. Ironically the customer service told me that I have to visit a local store to do this. It turns out that they can do it but they just don’t want to do their job. I’ve been with AT&T for 5 years and now I am so disappointed with it. I am considering switch to other providers.
- March 12, 20195 out of 5My girlfriend and I came into to get a new phone plan and new phones. I was switching from my parents att phone plan, and my girlfriend was coming from verizon. The service was fast, efficient, and very helpful. Rand, in particular, was amazing. Would highly recommend.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Fast, efficient and friendly service. Just what I needed after a very long flight. The SIM has been working perfectly.
- February 4, 20191 out of 5Received an iPhone XR phone from att phone order. Went to 90024 store to set it up. Ringer was cutting out. George said it was defective and sent us to the Manufacturer’s store.The manufacturer’s store said go back to ATT. Called the store and spoke to George who said he confirmed with supervisor Eric that we needed to go to The manufacturer store to get a warranty replacement. I asked Eric to call me back. He didn't. I have been calling the store for hours and nobody picks up though they are open. In the end, my son figured out that the xr has an auto feature that cuts out the ringer when someone picks up the phone. How could the ATT store rep call this a defect? TERRIBLE experience.
- January 29, 20195 out of 5I had the best experience with Chris who is the manager of this store. He is professional kind helpful with incredible patience. He very pleasantly and patiently spent a lot of time to resolve my problem. I very much appreciate him. He is an asset to AT&T company and the best representative for any business.