AT&T Store Los Angeles Eagle Rock Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2700 Colorado Blvd
, CA 90041
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Los Angeles
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Los Angeles?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Los Angeles Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20191 out of 5Very misleading experience. My discount they promised did not work. Bundling service was not cheaper, very slow internet connection. Cancellations and customer service is a nightmare. I'm still disputing a very large bill after returning all devices within 14 days under buyers remorse protection.
- February 11, 20191 out of 5I went to this AT&T location to purchase a new phone, but they didn't have the phone I wanted in stock, so the worker offered to order a phone for me online and have it shipped to the store. Since this day, I still have not gotten the ordered phone and apparently the phone was shipped to a wrong store even though I had received a notification that the phone was delivered to this store. Although this was completely not my fault, after a month an half I still cannot get a new phone at any other AT&T stores since my account shows that I have already upgraded my line. Even the AT&T customer service tried to reorder a new phone for me, but every time the request gets rejected from back end service department, and they say that the case for the previous stolen phone needs to get solved first. It makes me very concerned that the representatives of this AT&T location didn't try to help me even though they were responsible for the overall situation. I have gone back to this store and called them multiple times, but every time they come up with a new excuse instead of helping me. I will definitely never go back to this location & suggest others to do the same and not waste your time.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Great customer service!!!!! Thanks Ben & Briana!!!
- February 1, 20193 out of 5It went fine. The agent is pretty nice. But they are about to close when we went That’s why it went by not so quick but average waiting.
- January 24, 20194 out of 5The lady that helped me was wonderful and professional
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.