AT&T Store Los Angeles West Los Angeles
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Los Angeles Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 18, 20195 out of 5She was great, she helped me and did everything great.
- February 4, 20192 out of 5We went in trying to add my husband to my family plan. We were told we couldn’t do it unless he was the account manager on his current plan and to come back later after we did that. So we asked his parents to make him an account manger/ holder/ whatever. And they did. We came back the next weekend and this time we had a different sales associate. This guy was already yelling at someone saying over and over again “I can’t do that! I’ll lose my job because of you man.” Needless to say the associate was not going to help the guy out. So we were next we told the guy we were here to move my husband over to my account and he was like “are you an account manager and is there a record of you wanting to change the account from the primary account holders?” We said we want husband was the account hold and as such doesn’t he count as making record? And the guy is like “no it has to be notes in your account.” I told him I already spoke to someone and they said all we needed was to be a manger of the account and the says “well whomever told you that was wrong. Your dad needs to call and give notation of this.” We asked if there was anything we could do right then and there to get my husband on my account. And he kept arguing “no not without the notation in the account” so he asked me to pull up my account number and he writes down a script saying “I (inserted husbands Dads name here allow this line to leave my account and joint account number xxxxx” And then he winks at us and says “you could just pretend to be your dad you know.” I couldnt believe it, really? The people over the phone your ok with us tricking but having an account holder in the same building as you isn’t good enough for you to help us out? idiot,So we get my husbands dad to call and apparently at&t customer support is like laughing why would anyone tell someone they need them to so this? And they also have no idea why his dad would need my account number. I’m all alone on my own account his dad has zero to do with my account. So now I guess I have to call at&t and explain this whole week thing to them? After waiting two Saturdays in a row on it? This guys was so so annoying he didn’t want to help anyone out. What terrible customer service.
- March 26, 20185 out of 5During a rare LA downpour, we had to run over to the AT&T store to set up an account for my son with my old phone, while updating my new phone. We had a bit of a wait, but Alejandro was super helpful.
- February 12, 20185 out of 5
- December 19, 20171 out of 5Nobody knows much about what they sell. The employee turnover is off the charts. It’s been that way for the past 7 to 9 years. There are people walking down the street outside the store who can do as well as the reps here. I’ll try another store before I go back. ATT CELLULAR IS GREAT. This store is the worst.