AT&T Store Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Santa Rosa
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Santa Rosa?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Santa Rosa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 26, 20201 out of 5Worst att store I’ve been to! I got the buy one get one free promo for iPhones and was charged full price with no promo because whoever wrote up the contract in this store didn’t do the promo! Don’t go here unless you plan on wasting money for the next 30 monthsResponse from AT&TSeptember 11, 2020Hello T L
- September 21, 20195 out of 5Rey provided great customer service and went out of his way to assure all my needs were met! I greatly appreciated it.
- March 27, 20195 out of 5Excellent customer service. My questions are answered quick and I always get treated well!
- March 14, 20195 out of 5My att rep helped me quickly and was very helpful in informing me about current offers available to me.
- February 19, 20191 out of 5I went to your store in the Santa Rosa plaza on Monday February 18 at 6:30 I waited for 10 minutes and no one helped me. There was a guy who talked to me when I came in, he took my name (which he misspelled) and told me to take a seat, there was only one other “customer” in the store, I put it in quotes because I am not sure if they were a customer or were waiting for an employee. While I waited I wanted to look at iPhones since I am looking for an upgrade, and the other “customers” kid was playing a game on one of the iPhones and didn’t move so I could see the information on it. Finally she moved for a minute so I could look at it then came back and hovered next to me until I moved, at no time did the employee ask the other “customer” to move their child since I would imagine that the phones on display aren’t for kids to play with but for people who actually are buying the phones can test them out. I finally got tired of waiting since I only say one other employee who came out briefly to talk to the other “customer” and went back into the back. The guy who checked me in was texting on his phone the whole time I was waiting.