AT&T Store Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Santa Rosa
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Santa Rosa?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Santa Rosa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 1, 20215 out of 5I Really Wanted To Forward A Thank You So Much As Far As Being 10/10, Best Of The Best, Well Trained, Quick, Friendly & A1 First-Class Quality Experience To Jose (Retail Sales Consultant) @ AT&T Store #1840 (2166 Santa Rosa Avenue, Suite A-7, Santa Rosa, Calif. 95407) In Regard To Getting A Technician From The Yard To My Place As Far As Professional Installation Of The Internet Service Four Days After X-Mas 2020.
- August 8, 20201 out of 5They have shitty customer service. Trying to practice social distancing and they don’t have the damn time to comunícate with one an others.
- June 17, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience with the store manager . He seems cocky and arrogant . Not sure where he gets it from but if you are in a position to provide customer service you should leave out the extra cheesey attitude when the conversation is not even aggressive .Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hi Matt b. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- January 22, 20201 out of 5Honestly? Awful. The girl that helped me was kind at first but now looking back I realized she completely misinformed me. Now our bill is up and AT&T won’t help whatsoeverResponse from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hi Jacquelyn D. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 3, 20201 out of 5The worst customers service ever. I had been to the store 3 times in one day spending hours waiting for help. They spent sooo much time in the back room doing I do not know. Finally in the end a gentlemen spent 5 minutes to fix the issue after waiting 1 hour 45 minutes to be helped.Response from AT&TJanuary 13, 2020Hi Ann B. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!