AT&T Store Santa Rosa Santa Rosa Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Santa Rosa Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 22, 20201 out of 5Honestly? Awful. The girl that helped me was kind at first but now looking back I realized she completely misinformed me. Now our bill is up and AT&T won’t help whatsoeverResponse from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hi Jacquelyn D. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 3, 20201 out of 5The worst customers service ever. I had been to the store 3 times in one day spending hours waiting for help. They spent sooo much time in the back room doing I do not know. Finally in the end a gentlemen spent 5 minutes to fix the issue after waiting 1 hour 45 minutes to be helped.Response from AT&TJanuary 13, 2020Hi Ann B. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- December 24, 20191 out of 5We had a horrible experience at this store. It took us 2 hours to get an iPhone 11 Pro - we went home for the phone to finish activating since it was taking a while - the phone never got to being activated at home so my son tried to go in the next morning but was turned away since I wasn’t with him. I then went in with him again had to wait another hour to be helped and it finally got fixed. None of the salespeople seemed to care that we were being inconvenienced and that my son had to get to work just when my name was finally up on the list three sales people took a break at the same time so there was no one around to help for another 15 minutes. The sales people need to talk less and be more efficient so that people don’t have to wait so long to be helped. It would be really helpful if the greeter could help people if there is no one coming in the door. I don’t know if I’ll ever want to go to the store again.
- November 4, 20195 out of 5Customer service by Hector G was above and beyond the call of duty. Extremely kind and professional!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5I was lucky enough to have gotten Juan to help me. He was knowledgeable, efficient, charming and helpful. Can’t say enough about what an asset he is to your store. Next time I come in I will ask for him if possible.