AT&T Store Atlanta Lenox Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 1, 20205 out of 5I had the luxury of dealing with the one of the managers Leon although I didn’t intend on making a purchase just yet he was well informed and very helpful I was able to purchase a phone for myself and husband switching from sprint to AT&T best decision I ve made thanks Leon!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hi Samantha S.. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again!
- October 9, 20205 out of 5I'll be honest, I hate going into the mall here in Atlanta. I have never had a good experience. However, on this day I had no other choice than to come to the AT&T at Lenox since I was in need of a new phone. The associate Justess (I didn't get her last name, but she was a mannerably young lady, a fresh breath of air from the other rude employees at the mall) helped me select a new phone. She told me I was eligble for an upgrade, which I had no idea that I had. As an older person, I didn't even know what that was, but she explained it to me very clearly. I left very satisfied with a new phone that I didn't have to break the bank for. If only Lenox could be filled with associates like the one I encountered on this day.Response from AT&TOctober 14, 2020Hello Casey Lawrence Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 25, 20191 out of 5so, i was walking thru lenox mall and found that my iphone7 was indicating “Invalid Sim” and i was unable to send texts, call, etc.
The at&t store was right there. cool. i walked in and a rep helped me. he did hat he did and decided to get me a new sim card. he installed the sim card. after he installed it, my phone was indicating “no sim card”. the rep says “that means there is something wrong with your phone. you know you are eligible for an upgrade”. so, i walked to the other side of the mall to the apple store. luckily someone was available to take a look. it turned out the sim card was simply installed incorrectly. it took the apple person all of 12 seconds to diagnose and correct. cool.
i walk back down to the att store and find the rep and let him know “it turns out, the card was just installed incorrectly”. he looked at me and said “that’s crazy.” did not apologize. did not acknowledge that it was his doing, nothing.
The next morning AT&T sends a receipt of the in-store transaction. That receipt had the name Leon Long as the rep that I was dealing with. ￼So I called the store in the morning wanting the email address of the manager as I wanted to give the manager the feedback that I’m giving here actually. It turns out that the manager is Leon Long. so then I asked for the email address of the district manager as I wanted to give this feedback to someone who could have an effect. The rep that I was speaking with on the phone gave me the runaround and actually I believe I was speaking with Leon again. I was told that someone would call me back with the information I was requesting and that call has never come.￼
whoever from AT&T ultimately reads this you should know that Leon long is the reason I will never do business with AT&T again. I stupidly have not been shopping other carriers just because it was easy just to continue on but that’s not happening anymore and Leon long is the reason I will be closing my AT&T wireless account I will never get AT&T Internet I will never get AT&T television I will never get AT&T anything and it is because of Leon Long. ￼￼Response from AT&TNovember 26, 2019Hello Darren M. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Whenever I talk to ATT service in stores or at phone I get inquere in my credit card. This time at store I told them that don’t chech my account because I don’t want to get enquere in my credit card but apperantly he didn’t care and I get enquerre again.This happened last year again to me.For me contacting to ATT is sad experience.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5One of the best store experiences I have had with AT&T.