AT&T Store Atlanta Lindberg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
2561 Piedmont Rd
, GA 30324
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 6, 20215 out of 5Tray was phenomenal. He was the only worker there when I was in the store very close to Christmas. He had a queue of people, but he remained calm, and he spoke to everyone as soon as they came in and alerted them to the situation that it would be a bit of a wait. He handled everyone's request with the utmost patience and kindness. I had to stop in the following week for something else, and he remembered me and was very kind and helpful again. He made the experience memorable in the best way possible. Please make sure he knows how much he is appreciated.
- November 19, 20205 out of 5Tray is the best customer service rep I have ever worked with. He tirelessly and patiently helped my elderly parents to choose a new phone, transfer all their data and make the entire process seamless.
Above and beyond is an understatement.
Excellent store manager, practiced COVID precautions,and answered all questions for at least two hours.
- August 22, 20205 out of 5Tray is the best! He is the epitome of what customer service is all about. After spending several hours with me transferring all my information to my new iPhone he never lost patience with me or the process.
Excellent store manager, practiced COVID precautions,and made every effort to solve all his customers questions and problems. Can you clone him?
- May 26, 20205 out of 5I’ve visited this store on Monday, May 11, to purchase a new iPhone. I have been an AT&T customer since the invention of cell phones. Also have two DIRECTV accounts with AT&T. I expected good service. For the most part I did receive good courteous service, but my problems came to light when I later arrived at home. I had visited the store while I was in Atlanta and returned to the remote location I am working from more than an hour and a half away. I called the AT&T customer service line and literally spent hours over many days trying to get my problem resolved. While I got many apologies from the customer service reps, I got no resolution. I was extremely frustrated and ready to return the phone, cancel my service, and go to Verizon. However I was able to return to the store last Thursday and met with the manager, Tray Traylor. I asked him to save me as a customer and he went above and beyond to resolve my problems. He was very patient, thorough, and understanding. He reworked my bill to add additional savings and even threw in a free cover for my phone for all of my troubles. I am very satisfied now.
- November 30, 20195 out of 5Shout out to Kered for her help in transferring my apps, etc. from old to new phone. She was very professional and most interested in making sure that I didn’t lose anything in the transfer. Much appreciated!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.