AT&T Store Atlanta Lindberg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
2561 Piedmont Rd
, GA 30324
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
AT&T Right To You℠
Get free delivery and expert setup as soon as today.Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 22, 20205 out of 5Tray is the best! He is the epitome of what customer service is all about. After spending several hours with me transferring all my information to my new iPhone he never lost patience with me or the process.
Excellent store manager, practiced COVID precautions,and made every effort to solve all his customers questions and problems. Can you clone him?
- May 26, 20205 out of 5I’ve visited this store on Monday, May 11, to purchase a new iPhone. I have been an AT&T customer since the invention of cell phones. Also have two DIRECTV accounts with AT&T. I expected good service. For the most part I did receive good courteous service, but my problems came to light when I later arrived at home. I had visited the store while I was in Atlanta and returned to the remote location I am working from more than an hour and a half away. I called the AT&T customer service line and literally spent hours over many days trying to get my problem resolved. While I got many apologies from the customer service reps, I got no resolution. I was extremely frustrated and ready to return the phone, cancel my service, and go to Verizon. However I was able to return to the store last Thursday and met with the manager, Tray Traylor. I asked him to save me as a customer and he went above and beyond to resolve my problems. He was very patient, thorough, and understanding. He reworked my bill to add additional savings and even threw in a free cover for my phone for all of my troubles. I am very satisfied now.
- November 30, 20195 out of 5Shout out to Kered for her help in transferring my apps, etc. from old to new phone. She was very professional and most interested in making sure that I didn’t lose anything in the transfer. Much appreciated!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very professionalKnowledgeable CourteousVery pleasant
- April 1, 20195 out of 5I recently purchased an Apple Watch 3 with the built in cellular connection. There is a way that the service can be activated through the Phone app. However, after several attempts, each attempt got cancelled and I got emails telling me that I needed to visit a store. I tried the Camp Creek Marketplace location, but after waiting an hour, they were unable to help me, and suggested I call the 800 number. I tried calling, but after speaking to several people who were also unable to help me, I got cut off.I finally visited the Lindbergh location where I have had better results on other occasions. The young lady working there knew exactly what to do, explaining that not everyone is used t dealing with Apple watches, but she had learned through experience with other customers. It took a little while, but after going through several steps it worked. Next time I’m going there first!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.