AT&T Store Atlanta Lindberg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 26, 20205 out of 5I’ve visited this store on Monday, May 11, to purchase a new iPhone. I have been an AT&T customer since the invention of cell phones. Also have two DIRECTV accounts with AT&T. I expected good service. For the most part I did receive good courteous service, but my problems came to light when I later arrived at home. I had visited the store while I was in Atlanta and returned to the remote location I am working from more than an hour and a half away. I called the AT&T customer service line and literally spent hours over many days trying to get my problem resolved. While I got many apologies from the customer service reps, I got no resolution. I was extremely frustrated and ready to return the phone, cancel my service, and go to Verizon. However I was able to return to the store last Thursday and met with the manager, Tray Traylor. I asked him to save me as a customer and he went above and beyond to resolve my problems. He was very patient, thorough, and understanding. He reworked my bill to add additional savings and even threw in a free cover for my phone for all of my troubles. I am very satisfied now.
- November 30, 20195 out of 5Shout out to Kered for her help in transferring my apps, etc. from old to new phone. She was very professional and most interested in making sure that I didn’t lose anything in the transfer. Much appreciated!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very professionalKnowledgeable CourteousVery pleasant
- April 1, 20195 out of 5I recently purchased an Apple Watch 3 with the built in cellular connection. There is a way that the service can be activated through the Phone app. However, after several attempts, each attempt got cancelled and I got emails telling me that I needed to visit a store. I tried the Camp Creek Marketplace location, but after waiting an hour, they were unable to help me, and suggested I call the 800 number. I tried calling, but after speaking to several people who were also unable to help me, I got cut off.I finally visited the Lindbergh location where I have had better results on other occasions. The young lady working there knew exactly what to do, explaining that not everyone is used t dealing with Apple watches, but she had learned through experience with other customers. It took a little while, but after going through several steps it worked. Next time I’m going there first!
- February 4, 20195 out of 5The professionalism and customer care exhibited by these guys is extraordinary. Their knowledge of products and services is second and none!