AT&T Store Atlanta Across Lenox
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 7, 20201 out of 5Yesterday afternoon I drove 30 minutes to this location to get my screen fixed because my last time in the store was pleasant and the workers were helpful. This time was a whole different experience. The sales rep and manager? were working together and since the sales rep didn’t address me directly about my issue she would whisper and show her manager something on her device. It felt really weird as if they were being shady and talking about me in front of me. The manager didn’t seem to understand that the last time in the store I had been told different information regarding the screen repair and she kept changing her information as she didn’t know the protocol and had to look it up. The whole interaction was off putting and I felt extremely unwelcome. Despite the misinformation the whole attitude of the workers was rude and did not make me feel good. They were very defensive when I told them one of her workers had told me something else the last time I went in. The interaction and unprofessional manner bothered me and that’s why I felt it necessary to write this review. I work in customer service for the airlines and would never be allowed or condoned to treat paying customers the way I felt.Response from AT&TOctober 8, 2020Hello Janet J We know that first impression We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers important. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- August 10, 20201 out of 5I had an appointment and I got a third in time but when the store wraps so me they close the shutters on me and refused to let me in I had a to walk two miles together and I couldn't even get to help I wanted.Response from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hello Deborah Kelly We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5Not a great experience. Came in at 8:55 to buy a wall charger, explained to the associate that the hotel did not have any and my phone was dead. I was told "too bad, register as put up" and they could not help me. Unbelievable. Store hours are 9 not 8:55 This should be in an instruction manual how not to do something very disappointed.
- November 11, 20195 out of 5Great people, great atmosphere, and great service! Tremeka and Nick both helped me set-up my new phone and walked me through the trading in my old phone. They were patient while I figured out how to download all my data from one phone to the other.Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2019Hi Alina B.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 12, 20195 out of 5The customer service was excellent that morning from the team of eager and knowledgeable AT&T staff. It made me feel good to be a customer and renewed my belief in the direction of the company. Please make sure to check out these wise individuals for all your product and service needs.