AT&T Store Atlanta Brookhaven
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 14, 20205 out of 5Great experience! After a poor experience with another at&t store, I had to come to this store to exchange my phone. The associate was pleasant and even helped me get a discount on a case.Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hi Shelby! We know that first impressions are very important and we are very happy that you had a great experience with us. Please come visit us anytime and we'll be happy to assist you again. We appreciate you as a valued customer!
- January 7, 20201 out of 5Just left and had terrible customer service. The sales lady did not even look at my phone. Told me that it couldn’t be fixed and then went and sat down and started to play on her phone. When I went to look at other phones she never asked if I needed any help, just continued to sit on her phone. I left and will be buying my phone from a different store.Response from AT&TJanuary 9, 2020Hello Abby B We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 12, 20191 out of 5This is my second visit to this store. From the moment you walk through the door Nikki and her team couldn’t be more rude or unhelpful. They actually make you feel like you are interrupting their social hour. The last visit was several weeks ago and Nikki was the only one in the store. I arrive 10 minutes into the store being opened and was the only ‘customer’ there. She couldn’t be bothered and sent me to another store. I would shy away from a) giving this branch any of your money b) find a place that not only wants your business but to keep your business. Never again.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hello Wayne D
We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 19, 20185 out of 5Transaction went well, Rep was friendly, knowledgeable and was able to assist thoroughly and quickly
- April 30, 20185 out of 5Will provided excellent customer service. He was very patient and thoroughly explained all the details regarding my new cell phones and my Uverse account.