AT&T Store Atlanta Brookhaven
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20211 out of 5The staffing is horrible- there is usually a long wait (even before covid). Some of the employees are really good (camelia & amy were wonderful, knowledgeable and professional), but on my visit 12/24 the employee (Damian) set up a new line instead of upgrading the phone I was purchasing as a gift. Damian realized that he made a mistake and told me to come back to fix it but to not come in right after christmas or New Year's because they would be slammed- he never said it had to be fixed within 14 days and the 5 times I had come back there was over an hour wait to see representatives and he was not there. I went in and spoke with another rep (Danielle) yesterday- they would not do anything to swap out the incorrect case because it was 17 days (not 14) and then said she resolved the issue with the two phone lines, which she did not do! She simply switched sim cards which meant I was still be charged for 2 lines. When I called 611 to check on the changes, I was told she just switched sim cards and had to now keep both lines because the installment on the new phone was still attached to the new phone number. I called the manager (Steven) and he was not helpful at all. He told me I have to wait for the employee in question to return from vacation before even doing anything or attempting to try to help. I was also sold the wrong case w/phone and was not told (and the receipt only says DEVICES not ACCESSORIES) has a 14 day return period so I am out of luck (the printer was not working so I only had the email receipt). Not only did the representative add a new line instead of upgrading, he sold me the wrong case! Instead of validating that the entire transaction was botched, he simply did not care or care to try to do anything to help the situation. Steven could have tried to think outside of the box to help diffuse or resolve the issue instead of escalating my discontent or been sympathetic to not only have been sold the wrong case but also have had my phone line set up incorrectly. I called 611 and their loyalty rep was able to resolve and said the manager could have and should have done what he did as a work around. Proper and capable management of this location is severely lacking from scheduling to "managing' issues or upset customers.
- December 28, 20205 out of 5I went into this AT&T store with my son to upgrade his phone. We had an appointment, and Phillip S. greeted us and began to help us right away. He was AWESOME! We were never rushed, he answered all of our questions when comparing several different phone types, and he helped with the set up of the new phone as well as the screen protector and case. I really like tyhe fact that Phillip took the time to learn exactly what we wanted/needed before he just "sold" something to us. I have been an AT&T customer for many many years, and service like this is exactly why! Thanks so much Phillip!! We will be back!
- December 21, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience!!!I have never been in a situation like this in my life. I had an appointment scheduled and was basically thrown out of the store by a manager after waiting for more than 30 minutes. All I asked was what's the point of making an appointment when the store operated on first come - first served basis. The manager was basically yelling at me!! Unbelievable!!!
- June 14, 20205 out of 5Great experience! After a poor experience with another at&t store, I had to come to this store to exchange my phone. The associate was pleasant and even helped me get a discount on a case.Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hi Shelby! We know that first impressions are very important and we are very happy that you had a great experience with us. Please come visit us anytime and we'll be happy to assist you again. We appreciate you as a valued customer!
- January 7, 20201 out of 5Just left and had terrible customer service. The sales lady did not even look at my phone. Told me that it couldn’t be fixed and then went and sat down and started to play on her phone. When I went to look at other phones she never asked if I needed any help, just continued to sit on her phone. I left and will be buying my phone from a different store.Response from AT&TJanuary 9, 2020Hello Abby B We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.