AT&T Store Columbus Hamilton Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Columbus Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Love going into this AT&T location. They always resolve my issues. A spevial thanks to Tiffany, who gives excellent customer service. Miguel and Javin always greet me with a "welcome", and the new manager, Max, was very friendly.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Thank you Irma!
- December 2, 20191 out of 5This store has been fraudulently charging me for an extra line for 2 years. Frauds and liars. The manager Josh is aggressive and psychotic. Don’t go to this store. Crooks and thieves.
- September 27, 20191 out of 5They scratched my new 3 day old $1100.00 phone
I told them not to put it on the counter, they did anyways. They did a crappy job applying a screen protector that I purchased as well.
I will probably call my lawyer
- July 16, 20191 out of 5July 3, 2019 I went into the store and spoke with Kellie M about moving my wireless services to AT&T because I heard amazing things about the company. While speaking with Kellie M, I decided to get the internet package as well. She quoted me a very reasonable price for bundling both services together. In addition, while in the store we discussed waiving the activation fee due to my occupation. I left the store pleased. A couple days passed and I received my first bill and was at a loss of words. July 12, 2019 I went back to the store because I had a few questions. On my bill, the activation fee was NOT waived. Also, there was also a VVM charge that Kellie M failed to tell me about. While in the store, she took care of the activation fee while giggling about the situation. I didn't think it was funny because if she would have took her time instead of trying to rush me out the store she would have did it right the first time. I had to ask Kellie M several time about the additional VVM charge that she didn't mention during my first visit. When she did answer me, she told me that she DID NOT know what it was and to give her a second so she can ask another worker. The guy she asked explained what it was to both of us. She apologized multiple times for not knowing what it meant. I ask what can be done about the charge and he told me nothing it’s just basically a line fee. While there, Kellie M spoke to me about getting cable. I told her no the first time that I was not interested. I told her that I was not expecting my bill to looking like this. Her only concern was for me getting cable at that point. She told me she was going on vacation in 3 days and it would help her vacation be amazing. She just kept pressuring me to get cable and it was very aggressive and unprofessional. I left the store frustrated and very disappointed that AT&T would have an employee of that caliber. I called *611 and got amazing customer service! They did everything they could to help me out and I was amazed and pleased! So thank you to your phone service. I was told I had 14 days for buyer’s remorse. That I just have to take the phone to the store and return it. They told me that they wrote detailed notes and for the store to read them. I returned to the store July 13, 2019. The store told me that I would have to pay to restocking fee for returning the product. I told them what Kellie M had told me and did not tell me. That she was not up front. I had wrote down notes when Kellie M was telling me the prices so I could compare them to my current prices. The store told me since Kellie M didn't write the information down that it basically meant nothing and they don't have to go off of what the notes said. I went to the car to call *611. That is when Kellie M walked into the store. I went in to talk to her and she stayed in the back avoiding me. Eventually she came out, apologized, and offered to call different stores to check if a manager was there so I would do the return without getting charged a restocking fee. She didn't really try to get a hold of another manager. Then Kellie M and the supervisor hide behind the post talking about the situation. Eventually they came out and said to each other that they can’t do nothing about it. At the end of it all, she told me that it was nothing that she could do. She lied to me from the start and to her it was no big deal. She was so concerned about getting a sell that she was willing to lie. I was very disappointed and felt like I was taken advantage of. Only thing Kellie M is concerned about is getting a sale so she can get commission.
- June 11, 20191 out of 5Came in store orginally to get internet for my home and left out with cell phone services witch at the time I thought was fine because I was told it was part of a bundle deal after first week of waiting on internet services u no going to work late to meet requirements I was told it was an outage where I stay ok no problem they have to reschedule for the following week ok same process because I have smart TVs and I don’t realize need internet so on the next schedule services they call a group before to say it’s still an outage and they don’t no when this problem will be fixed so after talking to them over the phone I got no where so I went to the store at the time they had someone else working there and tried his best to help me but from his end he couldn’t give me a time or date for service I explained to them I was headed to vacation the next week so it couldn’t have been that week because I would be gone when I return from vacation my phone was shut of on a day I had an over the phone interview I begged them to realstore my services nothing they could do so I went to the store when I got off ask why my bill so high if I orginally was in a bundle deal with internet services they said because if the phone services I said but the amount I have to pay is what I would be paying for both and I don’t have services because if an outage that u all can’t fix they said basically noting they could do I was pass my 14 day even though I had been waiting in internet that was out by house for a whole month they basically saying I’m stuck or my credit will be messed up poor services I literally was crying in store no 1 gave two fu&ks still only phone services no 1 ever said problem was fix I could now get services or nothing feel trapped by them