AT&T Store San Diego The Ridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20201 out of 5I went in with my fiance with the intention of purchasing an iphone 11 pro max.. going in we encountered an employee by the name of Joyce (at 5658 Mission Center Rd #301, San Diego, CA 92108). She never gave us an attitude, in fact she was friendly.. the issue became apparent when both me and my fiance found out she had lied to us completely just to try and make a sale for herself. When we were set on purchasing the phone, she let us know that they had none in stock.. so when we asked about any other at&t locations between san diego and temecula that would have one in stock, she said no one did except for areas that were nowhere near.. She made it seem like no At&t in San Diego or Temecula or in between had a single iphone 11 Pro Max. She kept trying to convince us to wait for inventory to restock in her store or place an order thru the store. Deciding that was not convenient for us we left the store and by curiosity my fiance called another at&t less than a mile away to then be told by an employee "Yeah! We do have them here in stock." Drove down to the other location and sure enough they had a few for us to choose from. In the end we were still confused over the experience with the first location. Although she was a kind person, we did not appreciate the lies just for an attempt to benefit her commission/sales.
- September 30, 20185 out of 5The gents in this store set me up with a new phone and the plan I needed. They were really friendly and if they were faking it, they deserve an Oscar. Good experience.
- August 7, 20185 out of 5The employee that helped us was extremely polite and helpful. Even picked up a phone from a different store for me. I really appreciate it
- June 25, 20185 out of 5The representatives were very professional and timely in their interaction with me. The representative that ended up working on my phone data transfer to the new phone was very knowledgeable, patient and creative in overcoming the obstacles created due to transferring from a very old phone. Thank-you!!!
- May 8, 20185 out of 5I've been ready for a new phone since December of last year, and when I did an online chat with someone in regards to upgrading my phone I was informed that the 2 year contracts are no longer valid and cannot be renewed. Meaning that I would have to finance the phone and pay full retail for the device of my choosing when normally because of my contract I was given a discount for my new phone and I didn't pay nearly as much as the retail cost was and I didn't have to do monthly payments on the phone. I was beyond upset about it because there was no other option. After avoiding the fact for several months it came to a point where the phone I had was really not working well which meant it was really time for a new phone. I went into the ATT store I was helped right away, and all of the questions that I asked (because I had a lot) were answered, the person who helped me was very knowledgeable and was able to help me get a new phone. Still not thrilled about the new format of the contracts (or lack thereof) but it is what it is.