AT&T Store San Diego The Ridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20201 out of 5I went in with my fiance with the intention of purchasing an iphone 11 pro max.. going in we encountered an employee by the name of Joyce (at 5658 Mission Center Rd #301, San Diego, CA 92108). She never gave us an attitude, in fact she was friendly.. the issue became apparent when both me and my fiance found out she had lied to us completely just to try and make a sale for herself. When we were set on purchasing the phone, she let us know that they had none in stock.. so when we asked about any other at&t locations between san diego and temecula that would have one in stock, she said no one did except for areas that were nowhere near.. She made it seem like no At&t in San Diego or Temecula or in between had a single iphone 11 Pro Max. She kept trying to convince us to wait for inventory to restock in her store or place an order thru the store. Deciding that was not convenient for us we left the store and by curiosity my fiance called another at&t less than a mile away to then be told by an employee "Yeah! We do have them here in stock." Drove down to the other location and sure enough they had a few for us to choose from. In the end we were still confused over the experience with the first location. Although she was a kind person, we did not appreciate the lies just for an attempt to benefit her commission/sales.
- September 30, 20185 out of 5The gents in this store set me up with a new phone and the plan I needed. They were really friendly and if they were faking it, they deserve an Oscar. Good experience.
- August 7, 20185 out of 5The employee that helped us was extremely polite and helpful. Even picked up a phone from a different store for me. I really appreciate it
- June 25, 20185 out of 5The representatives were very professional and timely in their interaction with me. The representative that ended up working on my phone data transfer to the new phone was very knowledgeable, patient and creative in overcoming the obstacles created due to transferring from a very old phone. Thank-you!!!
- May 8, 20185 out of 5I've been ready for a new phone since December of last year, and when I did an online chat with someone in regards to upgrading my phone I was informed that the 2 year contracts are no longer valid and cannot be renewed. Meaning that I would have to finance the phone and pay full retail for the device of my choosing when normally because of my contract I was given a discount for my new phone and I didn't pay nearly as much as the retail cost was and I didn't have to do monthly payments on the phone. I was beyond upset about it because there was no other option. After avoiding the fact for several months it came to a point where the phone I had was really not working well which meant it was really time for a new phone. I went into the ATT store I was helped right away, and all of the questions that I asked (because I had a lot) were answered, the person who helped me was very knowledgeable and was able to help me get a new phone. Still not thrilled about the new format of the contracts (or lack thereof) but it is what it is.