AT&T Store San Diego Murphy Canyon Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 22, 20205 out of 5We needed to add a fifth line to our account for our son who's going into high school. We always give our youngest child the older hand-me-down phone that one of their older siblings has used for several years, but the phone had been with our previous provider. Made a call to customer service and didn't get the answers we were looking for, so I called the store on Murphy Canyon and Chris answered the call. What a difference! For starters, he was interested in really helping to make the process easy. After a very pleasant conversation, he invited us to come to the store to add the phone. When we arrived, he was expecting us--friendly and warm--wish every company we work with had a guy like Chris!
He looked at our plan, which we've had since upgrading last October, and saved us 30 bucks a month by switching us to a plan with all the unlimited everything that we're used to, and this includes adding the new line for our son. To say we were pleasantly surprised is an understatement. upon setting up our older iPhone, he informed us that our previous provider had locked the phone and waited patiently with us while we contacted them. The other provider's agent fumbled around with a poor connection while attempting to unlock our device and after 25 minutes, success. Chris popped in the new SIM card, thanked us for our business, and we were on our way.
Good, personal service is dead and buried at most companies, but this experience renewed my faith and optimism that there are still quality people out there ready to help. Thanks Chris!! AT&T is lucky to have you and we hope they know that.
Bottom line--top-notch provider with excellent service. Go to the Murphy Canyon store and be prepared to write your own 5 star review.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello Daryl N. thank you for the awesome review. We look forward to servicing you and your family in the future!
- March 4, 20205 out of 5Since the arrival of Chris K. as manager, this store has done a complete turn-around from what it used to be. (In a word, the customer service pre-Chris was "dreadful.")
Chris pays attention to customer needs and, by extension, creates a loyal client-base that remain with AT&T. I always feel welcome when I walk into this store by manager Chris, and I am so glad to see that he is back at this store taking care of the local neighborhood once again.
He saved my family and I several monthly dollars by "refreshing our account" with the latest incentives so that we can remain loyal AT&T customers for the long haul, after Spectrum had made us an offer that was hard to refuse! I believe that Chris, through his personalized attention to customer needs and his patience with effective problem-resolution, is keeping many people from ditching AT&T and joining other providers.
I notice that Chris knows how to lead effectively, and thus his other team members are happy and make the customer feel as if he/she is part of an AT&T family business!
My family and I will always go to this store for many years to come--as long as Chris is in charge.
- November 19, 20191 out of 5Came in for information about switching with my own number, employee grabbed all my info and credit card information before checking to see if it was posible; After he tried to check for number clearance he received an error, he then dialed the 1-800 number and handed me the phone to speak to their IT department, not helpful and a waste of time.
- May 22, 20195 out of 5I recently went to this store right when it opened and the manager provided me excellent service. He listened to my concerns and needs and helped me to accomplish what I wanted.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5I was on vacation and my phone had issues. My daughter was getting married so I was in need of a new phone. The experience was wonderful!