AT&T Store Chicago West Irving Park Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Chicago
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chicago?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 20, 20201 out of 5I just left the store 12/20/20 sometime after 11am. It was a guy near the front door already helping people and two females in the back helping someone, so I waited for a few minutes. The girl there (dark hair) was training a young lady (with blonde in her hair) finished first so she first spoke up to acknowledge me. I told her that my watch would not come on (work) all of a sudden. She asked me “what happened to it”. I told I didn’t know and that’s why I brought it in. I do not know why it stopped working but I just got it this past summer and I don’t expect it to be a problem under 5 months. Anyway the reason I don’t have a name for her is because she didn’t tell me her name or the other young lady name with her. She approached me like she didn’t want to be there. So I asked her if she was alright because I came in for help and thought that’s why she was there. I am a RN and give each patient my attention and patience to help them. Otherwise they wouldn’t be there. She seemed like she didn’t want to be there or didn’t want to train the young lady shadowing her today. Either way it was poor customer service and I only visited this location for help. I have visited this location before and each guy has been overly pleasant and helpful!!! So I didn’t want to spend my time with someone who didn’t want to help me or have a attitude doing it. So I took my watch back and told her she should change her attitude because no one wants to have someone be treated unkindly for no reason. If I approached my patients with a attitude I would be written up by my manager. I think the owner of this franchise should be aware of their customers experience. Everyone has things going on, some don’t have jobs since Covid so it’s a blessing when you are able to feed yourself and your family. On my way out the door she called me “sweetheart “ which is unprofessional and condescending. Too bad I had to go to another store to experience great customer service!
- September 29, 20205 out of 5I came in with a broken phone, couldn't remember the password to my icloud and other accounts and Marlon, Ashley and Angelo were so helpful. It wasn't busy so Marlon did the upgrade, while Ashley helped me recover my icloud password and Angelo was very professional - he helped me with some questions I had regarding my AT&T TV.
- May 11, 20205 out of 5I went in to upgrade 2 phone on 5-10-2020 come back to the store on5-11-2020 to ask for help set up my phone. Marlon was so professional and very friendly. Very patient he's helping me with my two phone even i can't remember all my passwords 😂😂Thank you so much Marlon for excellent customer service. I will definitely coming back and tell all my friends and family about this store
- March 27, 20201 out of 5Worst experience there was 3 hours in store and nothing got accomplished then they send wrong technician call the next day to talk to person that was helping me they told me he wasn’t in he will be in later and I’m still waiting for him to call me never call me back