AT&T Store Chicago West Monroe Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Chicago
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chicago?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 21, 20205 out of 5Top rated customer service
They went above and beyond their duty
They helped me out of a very usual situationResponse from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Hey Kevin, Thank you for coming back to our store and letting us help you out with your situation. We are glad we were able to help and come see us if you need us!
- November 6, 20185 out of 5My sales associate (can’t remember his name) was very helpful despite the fact that my situation had a lot going on and was quite difficult.
- August 14, 20181 out of 5I came in twice set up my own account after being on a joint account for years. I was told the absolute wrong information and the store manager and assistant store manager were rude and unhelpful. I was told the other person had to come in to a store for a third time because the account was “unified.” I explained my frustration in that I just wanted this to be over and asked was there any other way. The two employees basically said that’s the only option and didn’t even try to find another. I then called several representatives at AT&T and they informed me the account split could be transferred via a website (transfer billing/accept billing). We finally have been able to make this work via phone and web. Worst experience at this store during a difficult time.
- August 10, 20185 out of 5Visited store 1st time for an advice and quick issue - received a valuable advice and prompt assistance; about a week later returned to the store, based on previous positive experience, to make a purchase and again - everything went smoothly, efficient, friendly, in a highly professional manner. Very nice staff, the store manager is the best!
- July 31, 20185 out of 5I have had a recurring problem with service when coming back to the U.S. from overseas. It wasn't easy, but the CS representative was persistent, and solved the problem, recognising a glitch missed by others.