AT&T Store Chicago West Diversey
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
6451 W Diversey Ave
, IL 60707
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Chicago's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Chicago
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chicago?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Chicago Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 26, 20201 out of 5THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE YOUNG
LADY THAT IS WORKING NOW IS VERY RUDE.
I HOPE SHE IS NOT YOU MANAGER, IF SHE IS YOUR STORE IS IN TROUBLE.
- May 8, 20201 out of 5Visited this store twice during the last 2-3 weeks. It was the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. The young man who really didn’t help me, was a poor listener (on both occasions), assumed I had bad credit (because I’m Black), and moved away from me, even though I was social distancing) as if I had the plague. He even stopped to help someone else while “supposedly” helping me. He wasn’t bothered by this customer’s lack of social distancing. My advice to this worker is don’t judge a book by its cover. If you’re going to work with the public, you may want to rein in your biases. I can’t figure out how to get you fired, but I will. Your assumptions and distaste were loud and clear yesterday. Shame on you.
- January 21, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service with Celimar. She took care of me in just a few minutes. Now I will always go to this store if I have any problem.
on the 20th & today I have called the customer service number 611 have been on the phone for hours just trying to change my credit card number & pay my bill. An oriental customer service girl who answered the first & second time kept saying she could not hear me even though the people who transferred me heard me fine. Then when I called back on the same day I got a girl to take my new credit card number & pay my bill. This morning my phone was not working I called 611 again & they switched me to customer service just as they did before & was told that they took down my new credit card number wrong & it wasn't processed & that is why my phone was turned off. The oriental girl seemed as if she did not want to listen to me & she keep talking over me & just kept talking until I had to scream into the phone 3 times (SUPERVISOR) then she put me on hold & came back on and said I am the supervisor & I said no you are not you are the same girl I just talked to then finally I think I got a supervisor & by then I was so upset I had to go take medicine for my blood pressure. Your customers should not have to go through this. You have terrible customer service on the phone. There were however two very nice gentlemen I spoke to who helped me with something else.
I will always go to this store from now on calling on the phone is very upsetting & discouraging.
I hope this will get to the correct person so something can be.
- December 10, 20195 out of 5NICK BERTSATOS WAS THE BEST PHONE REP I'VE HAD IN MANY DECADES..HE WAS ABLE TO OFFER ADDITIONAL COUNSEL ON A HOST OF OTHER TV AND INTERNET ISSUES WHILE HE WORKED ON MY ORDER.
- June 15, 20195 out of 5Fantastic! Great service!! Will plan to come here every time
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.