AT&T Store Chicago West Diversey
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 8, 20201 out of 5Visited this store twice during the last 2-3 weeks. It was the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. The young man who really didn’t help me, was a poor listener (on both occasions), assumed I had bad credit (because I’m Black), and moved away from me, even though I was social distancing) as if I had the plague. He even stopped to help someone else while “supposedly” helping me. He wasn’t bothered by this customer’s lack of social distancing. My advice to this worker is don’t judge a book by its cover. If you’re going to work with the public, you may want to rein in your biases. I can’t figure out how to get you fired, but I will. Your assumptions and distaste were loud and clear yesterday. Shame on you.
- January 21, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service with Celimar. She took care of me in just a few minutes. Now I will always go to this store if I have any problem.
on the 20th & today I have called the customer service number 611 have been on the phone for hours just trying to change my credit card number & pay my bill. An oriental customer service girl who answered the first & second time kept saying she could not hear me even though the people who transferred me heard me fine. Then when I called back on the same day I got a girl to take my new credit card number & pay my bill. This morning my phone was not working I called 611 again & they switched me to customer service just as they did before & was told that they took down my new credit card number wrong & it wasn't processed & that is why my phone was turned off. The oriental girl seemed as if she did not want to listen to me & she keep talking over me & just kept talking until I had to scream into the phone 3 times (SUPERVISOR) then she put me on hold & came back on and said I am the supervisor & I said no you are not you are the same girl I just talked to then finally I think I got a supervisor & by then I was so upset I had to go take medicine for my blood pressure. Your customers should not have to go through this. You have terrible customer service on the phone. There were however two very nice gentlemen I spoke to who helped me with something else.
I will always go to this store from now on calling on the phone is very upsetting & discouraging.
I hope this will get to the correct person so something can be.
- December 10, 20195 out of 5NICK BERTSATOS WAS THE BEST PHONE REP I'VE HAD IN MANY DECADES..HE WAS ABLE TO OFFER ADDITIONAL COUNSEL ON A HOST OF OTHER TV AND INTERNET ISSUES WHILE HE WORKED ON MY ORDER.
- June 15, 20195 out of 5Fantastic! Great service!! Will plan to come here every time
- June 5, 20195 out of 5very professional team overall. Definitely coming back here for service. Highly recommended!