AT&T Store Chicago North Lincoln & Irving Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
4000 N Lincoln Ave
, IL 60618
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Chicago. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Chicago's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Chicago
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chicago?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20191 out of 5Did the store hours change? Online it states Monday-Saturday open until 8pm. Got there a little after 7 and it was closed.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- June 10, 20191 out of 5did the stores change their hours and do not correct them online or on the store front doors. Went to 2 locations and they were not open at 10:00am. It is now 10:45am and the store is stilled closed.
- March 28, 20191 out of 5Stopped by for assistance on travel plan. for a week long trip in April. The employee seemed ill-informed and did not give me a written receipt. When I got home and followed the link, I found out he signed me up for 2 separate recurring travel plans which started immediately so I was already being billed for a service I did not order and did not need. I have spent hours on the phone with customer service trying to unsnarl the mess. I still don't know whether ATT is going to try to bill me for services or taxes on services I never ordered. I am not clicking on any stars below because the service deserves a zero.
- March 20, 20191 out of 5I walked in today as I am moving and wanted to discuss the move and my cable / internet with AT&T. When I walked in the 2 people working were with customers already. Totally get that. Never was greeted. Not a “hello” or even a “we will be right with you”. Not a single word was spoken to me for the 20 mins I walked around the store and sat there. Finally I just walked out and even as I headed to the door and walked out not a single word was spoken to me. It was like I was never even there. Couldn’t believe the lack of customer service or just general politeness or lack there of. It was odd as I have been in this store and they have been very helpful hence why I came back. Really leaves a bad impression when my contract is up and I am trying to move and resign with the company.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.