Hurry! Save $500 on a new smartphone when you add a line to your account. Visit us in store to find out how.
AT&T Store Oregon City Oregon City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
19502 Molalla Ave
, OR 97045
Bundle & Save
Save up to $30 when you purchase three or more accessories, including a Case, Screen Protector and Wireless Charging Pad! Offer available at this location only. Not valid on clearance accessories. See a Sales Rep for details.
Friday, November 1, 2019 - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Special Trade-in Offer for Samsung Note10/Note10+
For a limited time, port-in and purchase a Samsung Note10/Note10+ on installment with Trade-in and Unlimited Plan, and get up to $950 max bill credit.
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Get insider access, exclusive offers, and VIP experiences—just for being with AT&T.
Check everyone off your list
Shop early and get ahead of the season with our holiday gift guide.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Portland
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Google Pixel 4XLLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Oregon City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Oregon City Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Oregon City, OR. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Oregon City, OR store located at 19502 Molalla Ave! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.5 out of 5.0(8 Reviews)
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Reps are really good at what they do and got me what I needed for my current situation.
- January 28, 20191 out of 5The customer service at this location is horrendous to put it nicely. The customer service manager is no help to anyone. I recently purchased two new Apple watches one was in stock and one needed to be ordered. The customer service representative suggested that I have it shipped to the store since you USPS wouldn't leave it at my door if I wasn't home. I agreed that was a better idea. He says he will call when it's in and I have 7 days to get the watch or it gets sent back. At this time, another unhappy customer who had problems specifically to that location was told it would be a week till they could be helped because the service manger was on vacation. No one else is trained on that job position and that store is without any managerial experience for a week??? Anyhow, I tracked the package through USPS and saw it was delivered today. Few hours go by, no phone call. I was out so I decided to stop in. That's when says my watch isn't there, and from what he can tell it's at the post office. Now I'm getting worried because my watch is in an unknown location. I head to the closest post office, wait for the shipping manager, all for him to tell me that it is in fact at the att store, in a lock box with a key in their post box. Annoyed, because now I realize that the customer service rep was incorrect in the first place and my watch could have just been sent to my residence. Once back at the att store, when I inform him what the post office says, he agrees that makes sense and says he will go get it from the mail box. But oh no, he can't. Because the manager, whose been in a office on some call this whole time, tells him I need to wait 15 more min till her call is over before he can go get it. Are you actually serious?!?! Not only did they waste hours of my time already she wanted me to wait longer with my two kids!!!! Absolutely completely horrible customer service.
- January 14, 20195 out of 5The person I talked to was very helpful and courteous, needed to have a sim card replaced and my phone info switched to it, was in an out in less than 15 minutes
- July 16, 20185 out of 5Mercedes did a great job at explaining the difference between phones allowing my decision to be very easy. She made my experience very pleasent.
- June 4, 20185 out of 5I have had AT + T since forever and was welcomed in and taken care of in a way I am used to from AT +T . The store was clean and set up well. It was a very positive visit.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.