Type, change T9 settings, and use Auto-complete.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access keyboard settings
• Auto-complete suggestions
• Access speech-to-text, numbers & symbols
1. From the home screen, press the OK button to access the Apps tray. Press the navigational buttons to highlight the Settings app, then press the OK button to select.
2. Press the left or right button to highlight the Personalization tab, then press the down button to highlight Input methods. Press the OK button to select. Edit settings as desired.
Press the Pound (#) key to cycle through character entry type until Predictive is selected. When typing a word, suggestions will appear below the typed text. Press the right button to highlight the desired word, then press the OK button.
Select the desired option:
• NUMBERS: Press and hold the desired number button.
• SPEECH-TO-TEXT: Press and hold the OK button.
• SYMBOLS: Press the Star (*) button, then press the associated number button to select the desired emoji. Press the right or left menu buttons to access additional symbols.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.