Note: If you're blind or have low vision, you can turn on VoiceOver or Zoom from the Hello screen. To find your IMEI/MEID and ICCID, select Info icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Select your language
4. Select your country
. Note: This affects how information will look on your device, including date, time, contacts, and more.
5. Review the Quick Start prompt. Select Set Up Manually
to set up your iPhone manually. Note: Quick Start is a feature that allows you to transfer data and content from an old device to your new one during set up. On your old device select Continue > hold up your new iPhone to the camera of the old phone > enter the old device's passcode on your new device.
7. After connecting to a Wi-Fi network, your device will automatically attempt to activate it's eSIM and connect to the AT&T Cellular network. You will receive a prompt saying your device is activated, select Continue
.Note: The iPhone 14 uses an eSIM. You will need to activate your device's eSIM or transfer your active line of service to your new iPhone's eSIM. For assistance on setting up your device's eSIM, visit AT&T support article eSIM Activation Guide or Bring Your Own Device or Phone (BYOD) to AT&T.
8. Review the Data & Privacy prompt then select Continue
or Learn More
9. Select Continue
and follow the prompts to set up Face ID now or select Set Up Later
to skip this step. Note: You'll need a passcode for features like Face ID and Apple Pay.
10. Enter the desired Passcode
then re-enter your passcode
to confirm. Note: To skip creating a passcode, select Passcode Options > Don't Use Passcode > Don't Use Passcode.
12. Enter your Apple ID
then select Next
. Enter your password
, then select Next
again. If you don't have one, select Forgot password or don't have an Apple ID?
and follow the prompts. Note: If your Apple ID has two-factor authentication enabled, you will receive a prompt to enter the Apple ID Verification Code. For help, visit Apple ID Support.
13. Review the Terms and Conditions prompt then select Agree
14. Review the Make This Your New iPhone prompt. Select Continue
to proceed without customizing settings or select Customize
to personalize the set up if the desired app or feature.
15. Review the Siri prompt, then select Continue
and follow the prompts for setup or select Set Up Later in Settings
16. Review the Emergency SOS prompt, then select Continue
17. Swipe up
to begin using your device. Note: Make a safe copy of your data by backing up, and learn about more features in the user guide for your iPhone. Learn more from the Apple support article Get started with iPhone.