AT&T Store Gardendale Gardendale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Gardendale
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gardendale?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gardendale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 22, 20205 out of 5Best translation from one cell service to y'alls. We were in and out in 45 min. We had the best service. I want to thank ms brionna little for being such a blessing.Response from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Hope to see you again!
- September 9, 20205 out of 5Let me just say that I had no intentions on leaving ATT with TV and BB! I only went in for my wireless service. Amber and her manager TIAUANA were very helpful! Not only did they get my wireless service hooked up but I now have this awesome TV service and internet! AND prepaid! Thanks for making your store my new one stop shop! I am so happy!Response from AT&TSeptember 9, 2020Hello Judy Your experience in our store matters to us. We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience! Please visit us again!
- August 12, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store and A T &T a negative review I would. Waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to try to correct a problem they made when they set up service.
I have had to called customer service every month waited on hold over 30 minutes every time to have bill corrected since we got service. Figured I would go to source to fix this. What a waste of time. Absolutely the worst.!!!Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hello Diane, We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Please reach out to the management team at the location and let us know what we can do to make this right. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 4, 20201 out of 5I don't ever write reviews, however we had such a terrible experience with Kevin and the company needs to know and address this. We were needing to replace our phones and went to the Gardendale store.
We selected two phones and Kevin brought out different models than we selected. He never said a word and while "getting things started" we noticed the different products. He didn't say a word until we caught this! When asked he said they didn't have what we wanted and he said these were about the same - oh, but surprise they were much more expensive. We pushed back and then he said he would "go check". He then came back with one phone he said he "found" but the other model they didn't carry anymore (but was on display all the same). We proceeded with the one phone he "found". As he was going through the set up, I looked at the box and it was again the wrong model (wrong color). At this point I was ready to be done with this and thought the color wasn't a big deal. I pointed it out to him and he said "it was close". We're close to finishing the transaction and he told me the amount due, which was a fraction of the phone. We were very clear that we would be paying for the phone up front. He then said, well this way you can just make a payment. We reiterated that we were buying the phone outright. He then said, well then we'll have to change your plan too. WHAT???!!!! This was worse than buying a used car. Unbelievable. We cancelled the transaction entirely. Oh but to do this, we had to wait around another 40 minutes for him to call corporate. And to now top it all off, I received an email last night that I had signed up for "Protect Advantage" for $15 a month on my new device (which was not even purchased) AND WE NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS!! Another 30 minutes on the phone today to get this straightened out with the end result that even though I called today, I have to call when it appears on the next months bill and request it to be credited. COME ON AT&T!!!Response from AT&TAugust 20, 2020Hello Susan, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out to the management team at the location to get your issue resolved. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- August 3, 20201 out of 5This At&t is the worse. Came in Sept 2019 to AT&T from T-Mobile. Had my husband on First Net and had my own plan. His plan was suppose to have his phone and watch for $45, mine just had my phone line for $88 with my 25% discount with my husband being military. Realized I’ve been paying for a watch/insurance on my plan that I don’t even have!!...I’ve never had my credit towards our bill for turning in our S9, Samsung watch, & iPhone 7 Plus that day and have never had the 20-25% added to my account t. We had to get whole new lines (FROM A DIFFERENT ATT STORE) bc our accounts are so screwed up. They even entered my husbands FirstNet again incorrectly which made it where we couldn’t even check his bill and after 6 attempts in so many months the problem isn’t resolved! If you want to go to ATT I recommend going to Dora, AL!!Response from AT&TAugust 20, 2020Hello Jami, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. I hope we have resolved your issue and have earned your future business. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.