AT&T Store Gardendale Gardendale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gardendale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 24, 20205 out of 5Great customer serviceResponse from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hello MaHalie, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Really awful experience. Got there 45 minutes before closing as I had a few questions after customer service sent me to a permanently closed AT&T location. Kevin came to help and gave me exactly less than 3 minutes to explain what I needed before interrupting me and telling me I needed to hurry because he was closing. I thought they close at 7:00 (THEY DO) and it would have taken me about 2 more minutes to finish my questions and head home to decide what to do. The money I was given for a new phone was from a family member for my birthday and I’ve never received a gift from her so this was very special to me. Thanks for making sure my Birthday was SH*T, Kevin. I’ve been at WORK all day and actually stayed 2 hours late to assist my customers. I couldn’t imagine telling them to be quiet because I was closing (what was preventing you from answering my 2 minutes of questions and then going to sit back down). I said I would just find another AT&T location and Kevin said “OK” and sat back down. Sorry I had 5 minutes of questions that were annoying to you within 3 minutes. Really awful experience. These people know we are STUCK with them so they don’t care how they treat us. This has usually been one of the worse customer service experiences at AT&T in 15 years which says ALOT. You get a gold star for NOT giving a single F about your job, Kevin :)Response from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hi Kris! I am so sorry about your experience. Here at ATT we strive to deliver the best customer service experience to every customer. Please visit our store again and I can assure you will have the best experience! I hope you had a great birthday! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 6, 20205 out of 5I went in to add lines to my service, switch phone numbers, add a line with an existing phone, add TV, internet -- it was a complex order. Brianna helped us. She was knowledgable, efficient and very personable. I would recommend her and this store very highly.Response from AT&TMarch 10, 2020Hello Lori Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 10, 20191 out of 5I knew I shouldn’t have gone to this store (from past experiences), but I was close and was ready to pay full price for a phone. Walked in with my mom nothing was said to us. No one even acknowledged we had walked in. One worker was there with maybe two customers in the store. We waited 45 mins for someone to finally come from the back to help all for them to tell us they didn’t have the phone I was looking to purchase. If someone would’ve checked us in when we walked in we would’ve known right then there wasn’t a phone there for us to purchase and we wouldn’t have waited 45 mins for nothing. Terrible customer service. Will just make the trip to the Apple store next time like I have done the past few times. Lesson learned.
- October 14, 20191 out of 5Zip friendliness. Walked in, at least 3/4 employees but no one acknowledged us for 15/20 minutes. Store was not busy (although staff ppl each had a customer). Just would have been nice if someone had said “welcome to AT&T. Will be with you ASAP”. Oh well....way of the world I guess...Response from AT&TFebruary 6, 2020Hello Suse We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.