AT&T Store Homer Lake Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3726 Lake St
, AK 99603
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Bethel's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Homer
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Homer?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Homer Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 20, 20201 out of 5The manager of this store gets a big 👎. I can’t recall the name of this blonde haired woman but have had negative encounters with her not just here in homer but also in the Kenai store where she was covering there one day. She may be knowledgeable, but she has forgotten that each person that walks into each store is a customer that should be treated with respect. Last I knew, it’s her job to help the customer , not brow beat, humiliate and chase them away. Perhaps she thinks that the Kenai AT&T store doesn’t like to treat people with respect and instead likes to run off their customers by acting like a high school bully towards them. I avoid the homer store because of the rude and overbearing nature of this woman. I don’t know if it’s personal as far as my experience with her, but there should be no such “personal” poor treatment of ANY customer. I can say with fair certainty that others have had the same experience or at least were made to feel bad in some way by this person. It would be nice if there was more than just one place in homer to handle the AT&T customer.Response from AT&TAugust 20, 2020Hello Brooke H, We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 21, 20205 out of 5Clerk with dark hair—friendliest and most competent service I’ve had at this store!
- January 14, 20205 out of 5The gals in this store are BEYOND helpful! Was greeted with a smile, Ali was wonderful and a wealth of information helping me figure out my phone. Great to get the "hometown treatment" when in a new town on vacation.
- June 10, 20191 out of 5They have no idea of what to do to help customers. No WiFi in store to help setup products!!! AT&T with no WiFi!!!! Limited knowledge and need to study product and how to use them.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5It’s nice to shop at a store where you have knowledgeable sales staff to help you make a decision on a product that you’ll have for several years. I had a very good experience… The ladies in the store we’re knowledgeable courteous and made my visit painless. I would certainly recommend the store.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.