AT&T Store Homer Lake Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3726 Lake St
, AK 99603
USWe are located near Carquest Auto Parts.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Homer
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Homer?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Homer Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 2, 20202 out of 5Nothing too terrible but nothing great either that’s for sure. Customer service is non existent feels like your being talked down to, weird especially since I’m inside trying to spend $1000 at your store.
- November 12, 20201 out of 5No masks on employees. No service. Clearly no respect for our community. We’ll go online from now on.
- October 25, 20201 out of 5No masks being worn and 3 employees working! We will not shop here again.
- August 20, 20201 out of 5The manager of this store gets a big 👎. I can’t recall the name of this blonde haired woman but have had negative encounters with her not just here in homer but also in the Kenai store where she was covering there one day. She may be knowledgeable, but she has forgotten that each person that walks into each store is a customer that should be treated with respect. Last I knew, it’s her job to help the customer , not brow beat, humiliate and chase them away. Perhaps she thinks that the Kenai AT&T store doesn’t like to treat people with respect and instead likes to run off their customers by acting like a high school bully towards them. I avoid the homer store because of the rude and overbearing nature of this woman. I don’t know if it’s personal as far as my experience with her, but there should be no such “personal” poor treatment of ANY customer. I can say with fair certainty that others have had the same experience or at least were made to feel bad in some way by this person. It would be nice if there was more than just one place in homer to handle the AT&T customer.Response from AT&TAugust 20, 2020Hello Brooke H, We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 21, 20205 out of 5Clerk with dark hair—friendliest and most competent service I’ve had at this store!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.