AT&T Store Lake Havasu City Sunset Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
55 S Lake Havasu Ave
Lake Havasu City
, AZ 86403
We are located next to Starbucks.
Fast. Free. Convenient.
Order online and pick up in store the same day. Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Preorder now. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Buy online pick up in store
- Place your order online and pick it up at an AT&T Retail location close to you in as little as 2 hours.
- Provides the flexibility to shop anywhere/anytime and pick up at your convenience.
- Allows the opportunity to touch and feel the device without waiting for shipment to arrive
- Get product advice and support from an AT&T expert while you’re in-store.
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Lake Havasu City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Sunset Plaza Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Lake Havasu City, AZ store located at 55 S Lake Havasu Ave! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.2 out of 5.0(40 Reviews)
- November 13, 20195 out of 5I want to compliment Jordan, I had a phone exchange, SIM card etc he assisted me professionally and made me feel at ease. He went out of his way to help me with all my requests.
- July 2, 20191 out of 5
- March 25, 20191 out of 5I went to this store to purchase a replacement for my old tablet. I ended up purchasing and iPad Pro. The salesperson that helped me told me they do not make a wifi only version of the iPad Pro. So, I had to purchase the cellular version if I wanted the iPad Pro. The salesperson said I could pay off the balance of the iPad Pro after 30 days and then cancel the New cell number to eliminate the monthly cellular charge. The next day I was looking on the internet for a case for the iPad Pro and found a wifi only version of the iPad Pro. So, I went back to this store and told them I was mislead that in fact there is a wifi only version of the iPad Pro. The store manager said that AT&T doesn't sell a wifi only version. I told the store manager to cancel my order. She said the store will call me when my iPad Pro was delivered to the store. At that time I could tell them to cancel my order. The store would then return the iPad Pro and all the charges to my AT&T account for the new device and the sales tax would all be reversed. It gets worse!1. This AT&T store never called me when they received my iPad Pro2. When I called them to find out if they received my iPad Pro they said yes. I told them to cancel the order per the instructions the store manager gave me. The person on the phone told me I had to come in and pick up the device and return it myself.4. I went to the store and spoke a salesperson and told them I was returning the device because I was mislead by the salesperson that sold me the device that there wasn't a wifi only version. The salesperson said that the salesperson that sold me the device would not lie to me. So, this salesperson basically called me a liar. I asked to speak with the manager. She said she would walk with me to the UPS store to return the device5. A week or so went by and I did not see any credits on my AT&T account or my credit card I used to pay the sales tax. 6. I called the store manager. She called me back and said AT&T needed a copy of the tracking info7. I emailed the store manager with a screen shot showing the device was delivered to the return address8. A couple of days later I get a text Message from AT&T asking me to call them. I spent almost an hour on the phone trying to get the cellular charges credited to my account. Then, I was told that the sales tax I paid on my credit card would be returned to me in a check in two to three weeks.Long story short, the salesperson that helped me purchase the iPad Pro should have told me that AT&T doesn't sell a wifi version of the iPad Pro put other retailers do. The salesperson was only concerned about the commission they would earn, not about my needs.I highly recommend that all employees in this store are trained to deliver a consistent message to customers on how returns are handled.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The visit was very good. Everything went well. Rep was very knowledgeable.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5She is the rudest person I have ever met. She demanded personal information that had nothing to do with why I was there. I left extremely upset. I took my business elsewhere: was treated kindly and respectfully and left a happy customer. The ONLY reason I gave 1 star is because I had to mark the box, otherwise it would be ALL ZEROS.
More locations in the Lake Havasu City area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.