AT&T Store Lake Havasu City Sunset Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Lake Havasu City
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lake Havasu City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lake Havasu City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 4, 20205 out of 5I have had the best experiences at this store. The employees are helpful and kind even when the customers are not. I was in there today for over an hour while setting up my new phone and the one employee, Micheal, that was working was doing a fantastic job of checking on everyone and taking care of everyone's various problems simultaneously.
- February 20, 20205 out of 5I went into the store solely to buy a case for my iPhone. Shannon helped me find the ones that would fit and I chose one. Before she rang me up she said she would clean everything up before putting it together. I casually mentioned that I'd had nothing but problems receiving my emails ever since I moved to town and assumed it was just the " local reception" in a small desert town. I'd been into the store at least four other times trying to get that resolved to no avail. I was told to make new email addresses up with different carriers, no luck getting them either. My last trip in I was told that that's just the amount of emails I should be getting.. wrong!! So, here comes Shannon last Sunday..... guess what? She wasn't going to let me leave until she figured out WHY I wasn't getting my 'e's , and after doing a bunch of stuff, SHE FIGURED IT OUT!! She did whatever it was she did with pure genius and I have been getting Every email sent to me. She went so far above and Beyond, with no pressure at all from me and figured out what was wrong, downloaded what she needed, and clicked, checked everything that should have been until it worked! Shannon is relentless when it comes to customer service-Plus and all with a sweet smile ! Every time I look at my phone now, I'm so grateful for her. Thank you Shannon, You are the Brightest Gem that AT & T has Anywhere!
- November 13, 20195 out of 5I want to compliment Jordan, I had a phone exchange, SIM card etc he assisted me professionally and made me feel at ease. He went out of his way to help me with all my requests.
- March 25, 20191 out of 5I went to this store to purchase a replacement for my old tablet. I ended up purchasing and iPad Pro. The salesperson that helped me told me they do not make a wifi only version of the iPad Pro. So, I had to purchase the cellular version if I wanted the iPad Pro. The salesperson said I could pay off the balance of the iPad Pro after 30 days and then cancel the New cell number to eliminate the monthly cellular charge. The next day I was looking on the internet for a case for the iPad Pro and found a wifi only version of the iPad Pro. So, I went back to this store and told them I was mislead that in fact there is a wifi only version of the iPad Pro. The store manager said that AT&T doesn't sell a wifi only version. I told the store manager to cancel my order. She said the store will call me when my iPad Pro was delivered to the store. At that time I could tell them to cancel my order. The store would then return the iPad Pro and all the charges to my AT&T account for the new device and the sales tax would all be reversed. It gets worse!1. This AT&T store never called me when they received my iPad Pro2. When I called them to find out if they received my iPad Pro they said yes. I told them to cancel the order per the instructions the store manager gave me. The person on the phone told me I had to come in and pick up the device and return it myself.4. I went to the store and spoke a salesperson and told them I was returning the device because I was mislead by the salesperson that sold me the device that there wasn't a wifi only version. The salesperson said that the salesperson that sold me the device would not lie to me. So, this salesperson basically called me a liar. I asked to speak with the manager. She said she would walk with me to the UPS store to return the device5. A week or so went by and I did not see any credits on my AT&T account or my credit card I used to pay the sales tax. 6. I called the store manager. She called me back and said AT&T needed a copy of the tracking info7. I emailed the store manager with a screen shot showing the device was delivered to the return address8. A couple of days later I get a text Message from AT&T asking me to call them. I spent almost an hour on the phone trying to get the cellular charges credited to my account. Then, I was told that the sales tax I paid on my credit card would be returned to me in a check in two to three weeks.Long story short, the salesperson that helped me purchase the iPad Pro should have told me that AT&T doesn't sell a wifi version of the iPad Pro put other retailers do. The salesperson was only concerned about the commission they would earn, not about my needs.I highly recommend that all employees in this store are trained to deliver a consistent message to customers on how returns are handled.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The visit was very good. Everything went well. Rep was very knowledgeable.