AT&T Store Phoenix East Camelback & North 20th
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 3, 20201 out of 5This store needs phones that customers can use to verify private info. I had to do this on an employees speaker phone and when I tried to get close to the phone to give private info, I was yelled at to get behind the shield. I understand why but I also don't want to yell my personal info out in the middle of the store. I told the employee not to speak to me this way and asked for the manager. I was wearing an N-95 mask as well. He was not. After this the employees had a chip on their shoulder. I was told at the store it would take 7 days to get the phone I wanted. I went home and called AT&T and the phone was delivered to my home 3 hours later by an AT&T employee ready to go. When I told him the store told me 7 days, he looked at me like I was nuts and apologized. I am not the best customer to work with, I am the first to admit, but I am still a customer and deserved to be treated better. The store failed to give me all my options and tried to up-sell me instead. I will never go back to this store. From now on everything over the phone. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- August 17, 20201 out of 5I has in there for over 2.5 hours today. I was on hold w/ customer service for over 15 minutes. During which, the ATT employer left w/out letting me know, to attend to other customers. He never came back to check on me. All I wanted to do was to change my plan. I different employer came to offer service. Every question I asked, I did not get a coherent answer. Every comment was ATT doesn't do this, ATT can't do this, it's ATT's policy. You would think a business would offer solutions & not excuses. Thanks ATT, you just lost a loyal customer. I'm taking business to Verizon.
- August 9, 20204 out of 5Great people who work at the store, however Att as a company is horrible! I had an iPhone 11 w insurance and have gotten the run around and they have not been helpful at all as a company to help me out, so much for having phone insurance for loss and theft and then they deny claims for the phone for those reasons!! It has been a nightmare! Can’t wait til this contract is over and I’m done with this company!!Response from AT&TAugust 12, 2020Hello Jessica A This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- July 25, 20205 out of 5My 80yo mother and I were in the store today trying to get some issues straightened out with her DIRECTV account. Brandon and Vanessa were so kind, helpful, and patient. They listened to our issues, solved them quickly, and went over everything again until my mom completely understood what was being done. Customer service like theirs is hard to find!Response from AT&TAugust 12, 2020Hi Donna E. We are glad your mother had a great experience. Thanks again for choosing AT&T.
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Great Manager! Brandan was personable, efficient and just cool. Any organization would be lucky to have a Brandan on their team.Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hello Wade M.
This is the best! We appreciate your comments and thank you for being a customer of ours.
our store is yours!