AT&T Store Phoenix East Camelback & North 20th
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20215 out of 5This is the best att ever. Oscar Christian always take care of me. No matter how busy they are I make sure to wait until I get helped out by them.Response from AT&TJanuary 18, 2021Hello Amy Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 3, 20201 out of 5This store needs phones that customers can use to verify private info. I had to do this on an employees speaker phone and when I tried to get close to the phone to give private info, I was yelled at to get behind the shield. I understand why but I also don't want to yell my personal info out in the middle of the store. I told the employee not to speak to me this way and asked for the manager. I was wearing an N-95 mask as well. He was not. After this the employees had a chip on their shoulder. I was told at the store it would take 7 days to get the phone I wanted. I went home and called AT&T and the phone was delivered to my home 3 hours later by an AT&T employee ready to go. When I told him the store told me 7 days, he looked at me like I was nuts and apologized. I am not the best customer to work with, I am the first to admit, but I am still a customer and deserved to be treated better. The store failed to give me all my options and tried to up-sell me instead. I will never go back to this store. From now on everything over the phone. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- August 17, 20201 out of 5I has in there for over 2.5 hours today. I was on hold w/ customer service for over 15 minutes. During which, the ATT employer left w/out letting me know, to attend to other customers. He never came back to check on me. All I wanted to do was to change my plan. I different employer came to offer service. Every question I asked, I did not get a coherent answer. Every comment was ATT doesn't do this, ATT can't do this, it's ATT's policy. You would think a business would offer solutions & not excuses. Thanks ATT, you just lost a loyal customer. I'm taking business to Verizon.
- August 9, 20204 out of 5Great people who work at the store, however Att as a company is horrible! I had an iPhone 11 w insurance and have gotten the run around and they have not been helpful at all as a company to help me out, so much for having phone insurance for loss and theft and then they deny claims for the phone for those reasons!! It has been a nightmare! Can’t wait til this contract is over and I’m done with this company!!Response from AT&TAugust 12, 2020Hello Jessica A This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- July 25, 20205 out of 5My 80yo mother and I were in the store today trying to get some issues straightened out with her DIRECTV account. Brandon and Vanessa were so kind, helpful, and patient. They listened to our issues, solved them quickly, and went over everything again until my mom completely understood what was being done. Customer service like theirs is hard to find!Response from AT&TAugust 12, 2020Hi Donna E. We are glad your mother had a great experience. Thanks again for choosing AT&T.