AT&T Store Alma Alma
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Alma
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alma?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alma Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 1, 20205 out of 5Had a great experience, wanted internet and got a great deal, thanks Kayla.Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Thank you Eric!
- October 19, 20205 out of 5amethyst did an outstanding job to get me a phone that would be what I needed. She was kind and worked through each obstacle in a way that made me feel secure she was honoring what I asked for. Great employee.Response from AT&TOctober 21, 2020Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! Thank you Misty!
- October 17, 20205 out of 5Ma. Amethyst was very helpful on getting my bill paid I appreciate that !Response from AT&TOctober 21, 2020Thank you Damian!
- August 20, 20201 out of 5My phone was going out as I was passing thru Alma one day. I stopped in and Kayla told me that I could trade my phone in and get $300 off of the new Apple 11. I ask several times if I had to change my plan in any way and my husband on speaker phone ask her the same thing. We told her we wanted no changes made or we weren’t interested. She assured us several times no changes had to be made. I was shocked because usually there is “a catch”. She was so sweet and helped me transfer everything over off of my phone. Well I paid for everything in full other than the $300. Got my first bill and it was on there, called her and she said oh yes this happens all the time, wait till 2nd Bill cycle, happened again, called her again and was told the same thing, wait till 3rd cycle and it will be off. Then 2 days ago I receive a credit card for $35 for my old phone. Called her and she said I had to be on an unlimited plan to get the $300 off and if I wanted it fixed I would need to switch. She said sorry but their stores had misread the fine print. I said that’s not my fault and she said there was nothing she would or could do about it, I had to call corporate AT &T. So all in all I was mislead and lied to. Should have been a red flag to me but while I was in the store buying phone she got a phone call with an upset customer over $300. At the time I just assumed customer had made a mistake. Mistake now I know was believing in this young women. I have been an office manager for 20 years and dealt with the public, I have always been kind and most of all honest! Sad that this store did not operate that way.Response from AT&TAugust 21, 2020We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We apologize that your experience was not exceptional as we wish for all of our customers to be completely satisfied. Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net if we can be of any further assistance to you. Thank you Adera.
- June 1, 20205 out of 5She took great care of us during the long process of switching service. Made sure we saved money where we could, was able to get us all the phones we wanted, & the service we needed. We appreciated her patience with us. We’re a lively crew. 😊Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Thank you Kayla! We appreciate your business!