AT&T Store Fayetteville Fayetteville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fayetteville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fayetteville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fayetteville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 24, 20201 out of 5This is the worst customer service we have experienced in quite some time, maybe ever. We purchased two new iPhones, spending nearly $2000 in total. My husband's phone has a defective speaker. It has been 6 days since we purchased and they will not exchange it without charging a $55 fee. Your phone is defective, but you need to pay to exchange it - really???They were rude when we purchased and even more rude when we tried to exchange the phone. MANAGER and employees are not just rude, like shockingly rude. It's clearly defective. They DID NOT DO A TEST CALL during our purchase transaction, which we have learned is supposed to be done. We actually witnessed them being even more rude to a senior citizen customer while we were waiting to talk to the manager. It was actually just sad. We have also learned this is a story told over and over and over about this store. GEEK Squad and other ATT retailers told us they get many complaints DAILY about this Store. We were also told the $55 fee to exchange SHOULD have been waived for certain. My rating is actually 0 stars. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FIESTA SQUARE ATT. We have 5 phones and all our TV & Internet through ATT- have for 20 years - but not anymore!! Going to switch everything- that is how RUDE these employees were. DONE. BY the way, we mentioned we were long time customers and were going to switch, the MANAGER could have cared less. BYE ATT.
- August 10, 20201 out of 5I went into the store and was told someone would b with me in just a little bit. I looked at the iPhone 11 that I WAS going to buy. I herd the girl that worked there get about 3 other costumers name and herd her tell them to wait out in there cars and someone would come get them in approximately 15 minutes. I had been standing there for approximately 20 minutes before a guy asked me if I had been waited on. I told him that I had not. HE asked for my name. The girl did not even ask my name. She did not put me in any list. He said that there was 1 other person ahead of me. He went out to get someone. It was one of the people that came after me that was told to wAit in their car. I overlooked that because she had not put my name down it pushed me back. Then, those people left. He came back over and asked what he could help me with. I told him. He went to the back. Came back out and waited on another person that had just walked in. I asked if someone was in the back that was coming out to wait on me. He said no and pointed to a man that was helping a lady that he was helping before I even walked in. The girl and one other man had either gone or was in the back. I have no idea because no one ever came and spoke to me.
If people need to make an appointment then the costumers should b told that way it doesn’t look and feel like we r being ignored. JUST TELL PEOPLE WHATS GOING ON. We have things that we need to b doing too. I could have ran some other left and come back some other time. Now, I’m just pissed and will never go back to that store. TERRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE!!!!!!
- August 2, 20201 out of 5If I could give a zero i would. 7-1-20 My daughter was approved on line for a phone so we decided to go to the store so she didn't have to wait for it in the mail. She gave him all her info he went in the back of the store for 35 to 40 minutes leaving us standing there and watch 2 of the employees flurt with each other. How do i know he didn't write all her information down. When he did decided to come back out he said she would have to pay cash for the phone. He was really rude. He looked at the rest of us and said anyone else. I'm looking at him and thinking there is no was in hell I would give you my info. Poor service I've never seen where you give them your info and they leave the room for 40 minutes. I would never ever ever go here again. She's not mad she didn't get the phone she's glad she didn't. Now she don't have to deal with this kind of service for 2 or 3 years. And those 2 fleeting with each other need to get a room. Poorest service ever. WowResponse from AT&TAugust 3, 2020Hi Janna C. I am so sorry that your recent visit was not a good experience. My name is Sheila Simmons and I am the store manager of this location. I would love to get additional feedback from you regarding your visit, and what I can do to ensure that this does not happen again. I can be reached at 479-444-9100. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- June 24, 20205 out of 5We had an excellent experience at this At&t store. Chevy helped us get the best deal on an upgrade for our phone and he went beyond to make sure everything was set up correctly before we left. There was no product pushing, and he gave us the best savings upfront without any hassle. This will keep us coming back!Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hi Jessica M.. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 17, 20205 out of 5I really appreciate how Brad took the time to help me with all my questions. He was very polite and professional as we transferred all of our lines from another company. He worked with me for three days to finish this transaction.Response from AT&TJune 18, 2020Hi Veronica G. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.