AT&T Store Hot Springs Airport Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
100 Airport Rd
, AR 71913
We are located across from Bank of the Ozarks.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Stay connected with your Valentine with sweet deals on some of the latest phones and devices.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Bring Your Own Device
Online only! Save $300 in bill credits & waived activation fee ($30) when you sign up for a new line. Limited-time offer.
Special offers on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GStarting 2/21 preorder the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. The ultimate powerhouse with an astonishing camera and unprecedented 100x Space Zoom. Features a 6.9 inch AMOLED screen & 5G compatibility.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $0/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Hot Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Airport Rd Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Hot Springs, AR. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Hot Springs, AR store located at 100 Airport Road! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.3 out of 5.0(12 Reviews)
- October 24, 20191 out of 5If I could give zero stars, I would. We stopped in during our move to Hot Springs to set up cell service for two phones, home internet, and DirectTV. We should have gone to the REAL AT&T store on Higdon Ferry rather than this wanna-be franchise. We spoke with Nathan, who introduced himself as the store manager. We explained what we needed and he set us up with a “special promotion for the services requested snd quoted us a price of $184 and it would all be on one account. We were astonished and skeptical enough for both of us to each ask twice to verify that the $184 was for two phones, internet, and satellite TV. We had been paying over $200 for just internet and cable where we lived at the time. All four times we were assured it was. In the process, we purchased an iPhone 7s to replace my damaged phone. Supposedly that phone was the last one of that model in the store and we could have it at the $19.99 price if I bought one of cases on their marked down rack. We scheduled a day for the installation, with Nathan promising to call us the morning of to see if that day would still work. We left, still surprised at the price, but confident Nathan had been honest with us. The first problem occurred when we had to reschedule the installation. Nathan never called, so I called to talk to him. I was told he was not available and I would need to talk to him to reschedule. This went on for several days, and each time I was told Nathan was on a conference call, at a doctor’s appointment, at lunch, or out of the office. I would leave my name and number and was assured the message would be given to Nathan, usually by Tyler, but never received a return call. My husband finally drove to the store one day and was able to speak with Nathan snd got the installation rescheduled. That day came and went with no one showing up. I started calling again and got the same stories. The next day, Nathan did finally call to ask if anyone had come by yet, and when I said no, he said that’s all he needed to know, he would check into it and call me back. He never did. At one point, we had even been told the problem was with the installation tech and/or AT&T itself in regards to scheduling. We finally had a tech come fo the installation, but then we started receiving bills for TWO accounts that together totaled well over twice the $184 we were quoted. My husband spent several hours in multiple calls with AT&T customer service reps to be told repeatedly there was no such “special promotion” and that there was nothing that they could do and we would need to talk to someone at the store where we set up the service, specifically Nathan. After several more attempts to contact Nathan, we stopped at the store to be told he was at lunch and again our name and number was taken down so Nathan could contact us. We already knew the chances of that happening. Of course it didn’t happen. My husband went to the store again after a week of no return call, but Nathan once again wasn’t there. The salesman he spoke said there was a note from Nathan on the account that did confirm the service was for two phone lines, internet snd satellite TV, but he couldn’t confirm the price because that “promotion didn’t exist anymore” but if we called AT&T customer service, they could see the notes and they would have to be the ones to correct the account to the price we were told. Basically, we were lied to and have been bounced back and forth between Nathan and his crew at this franchise store and AT&T. Nathan apparently made promises for something that didn’t exist snd expected AT&T to honor is made-up “special promotion” just so he could chalk up a sale. If you want AT&T service, go to one of the COMPANY stores These franchises with their shady deals and shyster tactics are frustrating and ultimately expensive.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5I was pleased instantly walking through the door. Everyone was so friendly, and reliable service. Got all my questions answered! I'm very happy with my service.
- July 3, 20195 out of 5
- April 11, 20195 out of 5Very Helpful and knowledgeable. very minimal wait time was in and out in no time.
- March 26, 20195 out of 5The crew was great n answered all my questions with no problem.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.