AT&T Store Hot Springs Airport Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
100 Airport Rd
, AR 71913
USWe are located across from Bank of the Ozarks.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Hot Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hot Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hot Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 24, 20191 out of 5If I could give zero stars, I would. We stopped in during our move to Hot Springs to set up cell service for two phones, home internet, and DirectTV. We should have gone to the REAL AT&T store on Higdon Ferry rather than this wanna-be franchise. We spoke with Nathan, who introduced himself as the store manager. We explained what we needed and he set us up with a “special promotion for the services requested snd quoted us a price of $184 and it would all be on one account. We were astonished and skeptical enough for both of us to each ask twice to verify that the $184 was for two phones, internet, and satellite TV. We had been paying over $200 for just internet and cable where we lived at the time. All four times we were assured it was. In the process, we purchased an iPhone 7s to replace my damaged phone. Supposedly that phone was the last one of that model in the store and we could have it at the $19.99 price if I bought one of cases on their marked down rack. We scheduled a day for the installation, with Nathan promising to call us the morning of to see if that day would still work. We left, still surprised at the price, but confident Nathan had been honest with us. The first problem occurred when we had to reschedule the installation. Nathan never called, so I called to talk to him. I was told he was not available and I would need to talk to him to reschedule. This went on for several days, and each time I was told Nathan was on a conference call, at a doctor’s appointment, at lunch, or out of the office. I would leave my name and number and was assured the message would be given to Nathan, usually by Tyler, but never received a return call. My husband finally drove to the store one day and was able to speak with Nathan snd got the installation rescheduled. That day came and went with no one showing up. I started calling again and got the same stories. The next day, Nathan did finally call to ask if anyone had come by yet, and when I said no, he said that’s all he needed to know, he would check into it and call me back. He never did. At one point, we had even been told the problem was with the installation tech and/or AT&T itself in regards to scheduling. We finally had a tech come fo the installation, but then we started receiving bills for TWO accounts that together totaled well over twice the $184 we were quoted. My husband spent several hours in multiple calls with AT&T customer service reps to be told repeatedly there was no such “special promotion” and that there was nothing that they could do and we would need to talk to someone at the store where we set up the service, specifically Nathan. After several more attempts to contact Nathan, we stopped at the store to be told he was at lunch and again our name and number was taken down so Nathan could contact us. We already knew the chances of that happening. Of course it didn’t happen. My husband went to the store again after a week of no return call, but Nathan once again wasn’t there. The salesman he spoke said there was a note from Nathan on the account that did confirm the service was for two phone lines, internet snd satellite TV, but he couldn’t confirm the price because that “promotion didn’t exist anymore” but if we called AT&T customer service, they could see the notes and they would have to be the ones to correct the account to the price we were told. Basically, we were lied to and have been bounced back and forth between Nathan and his crew at this franchise store and AT&T. Nathan apparently made promises for something that didn’t exist snd expected AT&T to honor is made-up “special promotion” just so he could chalk up a sale. If you want AT&T service, go to one of the COMPANY stores These franchises with their shady deals and shyster tactics are frustrating and ultimately expensive.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5I was pleased instantly walking through the door. Everyone was so friendly, and reliable service. Got all my questions answered! I'm very happy with my service.
- July 3, 20195 out of 5
- April 11, 20195 out of 5Very Helpful and knowledgeable. very minimal wait time was in and out in no time.
- March 26, 20195 out of 5The crew was great n answered all my questions with no problem.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.