AT&T Store Mountain Home Mountain Home
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
2995 Hwy 62 E
, AR 72653
USWe are located next to Popeyes.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Mountain Home
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mountain Home?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mountain Home Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 26, 20204 out of 5Both of my visits these past couple of weeks were fine. Yes there is a wait outside, however it is no different than sitting inside waiting. A wait is still a wait that was made up by the friendly customer service we received.
- October 1, 20201 out of 5I am very disappointed with a sales associate at the Mountain Home, AR store. It took me four attempts to resolve my visit. The store currently allows only one customer per associate at a time, understandably. Last week, I signed my name on the waitlist on the door and waited 2 1/4 hours, only for the young lady to reach outside, grab the sign up sheet, and throw it in the trash. An elderly gentleman waited from 11:30 to 2:45 without being seen. The lines were not long. I called on Monday to make an appointment, and she called me back later to say she was closing the store during my appointed time, because she was the only associate there. When I returned yesterday, I was horrified at how disrespectful and rude she was with an elderly lady who had broken her phone, and needed help with a new one. She told the lady that "Your phone is too old. I cannot transfer anything." She told the lady she'd have to go somewhere else. She then proceeded to disrespect and demean the customer, both through her words and her attitude, and may have deleted many needed things from her phone. This young gal needs a deep immersion in customer service training, and should NEVER be released to help customers again without managerial supervision. I was horrified. The young man, however, who helped me, was great. All I needed was to add to the accounts for my children's phones, and he made that happen quickly, cheerfully, and efficiently. Please get that girl some training!
- July 24, 20202 out of 5Had to wait almost 2 hours outside. Had one person working in store. This is ridiculous!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Hi Loretta. Thank you for your review. We just hired two new associates and hope the next time you have to come to our location we have a staff that is trained up and that the wait times are much shorter. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you better in the future.
- July 9, 20201 out of 5Just waited on my car over an hour. You sign in and talk to no one. Why not put a signup that says 1 1/2-2 hour wait.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hi Kim. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We are short staffed currently and are working hard to get more associates hired to reduce wait times. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 26, 20201 out of 5There's a new at&t tower near us and wanted to switch from verizon. Was in Harrison for different reason on a Saturday and saw their AT&T was open and doing business! Their staff was wonderful(Jennifer) and helped my mother in law and me get starte on a new plan...Harrison office is great if you don't mind the drive.
More locations in the Mountain Home area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.