AT&T Store Mountain Home Mountain Home
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2995 Hwy 62 E
, AR 72653
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Mountain Home
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mountain Home?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mountain Home Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 24, 20202 out of 5Had to wait almost 2 hours outside. Had one person working in store. This is ridiculous!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Hi Loretta. Thank you for your review. We just hired two new associates and hope the next time you have to come to our location we have a staff that is trained up and that the wait times are much shorter. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you better in the future.
- July 9, 20201 out of 5Just waited on my car over an hour. You sign in and talk to no one. Why not put a signup that says 1 1/2-2 hour wait.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hi Kim. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We are short staffed currently and are working hard to get more associates hired to reduce wait times. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 26, 20201 out of 5There's a new at&t tower near us and wanted to switch from verizon. Was in Harrison for different reason on a Saturday and saw their AT&T was open and doing business! Their staff was wonderful(Jennifer) and helped my mother in law and me get starte on a new plan...Harrison office is great if you don't mind the drive.
- March 10, 20201 out of 5Phone disconnected?? Sitting in front of store with hours listed on door M -F 9 am - 8pm...doors are locked and no employees. Three other vehicles (customers) sitting in their vehicles waiting for store to open!!
- February 13, 20201 out of 5I tried to call the store in Mountain Home only to find out the number has been disconnected and there is no new number. I wanted to find out if my AT&T Nokia screen can be fixed and there is no way to get a hold of them they don't have a website you can leave a message on.
More locations in the Mountain Home area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.