AT&T Store Russellville Russellville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Russellville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Russellville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Russellville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 7, 20211 out of 5Only reason I’m giving a one is there isn’t a zero they told us that my phone was worth $350 trade in. Took it back the next night and they said it wasn’t worth anything because of the crack.. YOU SEEN IT THE NIGHT BEFORE. If I wouldn’t have to call my old provider and go threw all the steps I would have left the phones there... terrible costumer service... better off just getting straight talk.. BTW when you call the desk for help the lady is rude and cusses
- June 8, 20195 out of 5I went in with a question and walked out with a new phone & satisfaction that I got a great deal. Vanessa was so patient & helpful. When I asked questions, she was very friendly and never got flustered with the ENDLESS questions I had. I usually prefer to go online but since I had to go into the store, I am glad I got an associate who I feel helped me find the best deal and was willing to go out of her way to help. Vanessa is the person to go see!
- December 18, 20181 out of 5Was not impressed with the customer service. I was interrupted several times and was treated like my concern was not important.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5The representative was quick to understand my issue and took care of it in a timely manner.
- August 10, 20181 out of 5This store is terrible!Getting a new phone was easy. Once I got it and left, it wouldn't download apps. Called David Rawling and left a message. He never responded. Called the store and they told me they weren't responsible for that. Went to the store and they couldn't figure it out. They had no wi fi and told me I needed wi fi to finish the downloads. The manager wouldn't come out and talk to me. By that point, I knew they were incompetent. Found wi fi and used it. The apps still would not download. I erased all apps and reinstalled them. They downloaded perfectly. This is something that they should of known to try but they had no interest in trying to help. So, after handing them a lot of money and signing a contract to buy a very expensive phone, they were done with me, had no clue how to help and didn't even make an attempt to help. They just threw out random fixes and left me out on my own. Very shady and shoddy customer service. They need some better training and better management when it comes to customer service.