AT&T Store Anaheim Lincoln Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2008 E. Lincoln Ave
, CA 92806
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Anaheim
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anaheim?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anaheim Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 6, 20205 out of 5I was helped by Isabel, Brenda & Joni and have to say they went beyond the duties to make sure I was happy and everything I needed was taken care of. You can tell the enjoy there jobs and we’re beyond nice. I would recommend this store vs any other just because of them. I was beyond thankful for there help and answers to my questions. If I could give more starts I would.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hello Daniel V. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We appreciate your business!
- May 19, 20205 out of 5After a miscommunication between an employee and myself, I left with a phone I didn't exactly want, but settled at the time thinking I would just have to like this other device, it would have to grow on me. Well that didn't happen and I became more and more upset that I hadn't spoke up and made sure to fix the issue. And I still didn't like the new phone. So I went back within 24 hours to resolve the issue. Even though I maybe could have been more specific when explaining the model I wanted, she also I feel, should have been more clear and told me she was selling me a phone that didn't even have a display out. Clarissa is her name and she remained professional and collected from beginning to end. The next day when I went in to try to resolve the issue, I had planned to simply return the phone for full credit and take my business elsewhere, however that is not what Clarissa and her co-worker Brenda were planning on. They both went above and beyond to accommodate my desire to get the phone I wanted. From working through some credit issues that could have prevented me from getting the one I wanted all together, to being sure I left completely satisfied with not only the product I wanted but the quality service they provided me. They made me feel they wanted to help me get my phone and I appreciate their hard work and am thankful they respected my feelings about the whole thing. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECCOMEND THIS LOCATION. Thank you again Brenda and Clarissa for your top notch Customer Service, keep up the great work.
- February 10, 20201 out of 5Would like to give this location ZERO stars. A “sales manager” named Brenda Virdiro fraudulently charged my grandma’s cell phone account $8 per month for insurance. My grandmother uses a flip phone that costs $59.99. I told Brenda we do not want any insurance for that phone line. Brenda went ahead and did what she wanted to make commission. Horrible. WHO KNOWS HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE SHE HAS SCAMMED?!
- December 11, 20184 out of 5Went in for a phone upgrade the staff was very friendly helped me with all my needs and even offered me discount on my cases
- December 6, 20181 out of 5I went to the store to pick up a new phone and phone number and it became way more complex than it needed to be. The person helping me thought I wanted to change my number so they did that, and then gave me a new line and phone. So I ended up with one more line than I needed when I left. Then he said I had to call ATT to get the line cancelled and that he couldn't assist me anymore. One top of that there was insurance added to my phone that he didn't tell me about and I also had to call ATT to get that cancelled. Why are you adding insurance that I have to call and cancel and can't decline in the the store!?
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.