AT&T Store Atwater Atwater
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atwater
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atwater?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atwater Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 2, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! Alex.V has been there for a long time thank you for answering your phone at all hour's. You always go over beyond the call of duty.
- July 30, 20201 out of 5I had an appointment at 10:30 to upgrade my phone. They checked me and set me down then the man helping me walks up and says to me “ we had a customer check in nine minutes before you they have left but they are now on their way back so once they get here I have to help them before you” then shows me his phone that they texted him saying they were on their way. Horrible customer service will never go to this store again. Huge waste of time!Response from AT&TAugust 7, 2020Hello Jessica s This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- October 14, 20195 out of 5I came in on Saturday, October 12, 2019. My visit was more emotional for me than I thought it would be. A few days before I received a message somewhere on my phone that my SD Card was corrupted. Which I was told meant all of my pictures on my phone were gone. I unfortunately am that customer that has every picture on their phone from the date of purchase, which was sometime in 2016. Anyway, when John started to help he quickly determined there was nothing on my SD Card. Through tears I told him I could see pictures on my phone. He said well let's take a look. It appears that my pictures were saved with an Application called Picasso, so all of my pictures, good and bad were saved, and most of my videos. The first picture I transferred was one of my Sister and I. John assisted me with my initial concern, showing me how I could transfer the pictures to my gmail account. I truly appreciated his compassion as I was still wiping tears away from his first telling me there was nothing on the SD Card. My phone had my only pictures of my Sister who had passed away. The pictures were taken during the time I was her Care Giver, and a few with family in the last month of her life. It was also my Mothers Birthday, and she is gone too, so I was an emotional mess. However, the good thing is I have successfully transferred the pictures off of my phone onto an External Drive. The Customer Service and Compassion I received were refreshing and truly appreciated. Customer Service seems to be lacking in many places today, thank you John for your exceptional knowledge, and more importantly to this customer, your demonstrated care and compassion for the human soul.Response from AT&TOctober 21, 2019Hello Michelle, thank you for sharing your story! We are so very glad we were able to help you recover your irreplaceable content, and that our team was able to empathize with your situation. Thank you for being a loyal AT&T customer and we look forward to our continued relationship.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5I didn’t have to wait at all. I was greeted with a warm welcome. My problems were immediately resolved.
- February 14, 20195 out of 5Great Service!!! Natelie was very polite and helpful.