AT&T Store Auburn Auburn
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
11835 Willow Creek Dr
, CA 95603
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Auburn
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Auburn?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Auburn Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 1, 20201 out of 5Absolutely rude employees. They could not of hurried us out of the store quick enough. They provided us with zero help for our issue and they were very rude and unpleasant!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hi Crystal R. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. customer experience.
- September 29, 20205 out of 5Marie was great gave me an acceptable work around moving contacts from my Windows phone to my Surface Duo. I did go to the Grass Valley store first-rude and did not seem to care about my problem even though I have been an AT&T customer for over 20 years. She sent me to a local computer store that did not have a clue. So I called an official AT&T store in Auburn. Marie was very polite and helpful from the get go. She assured me she would have a solution. I told her I was almost and hour away so I want to be sure. She reassured me and she came through. Great customer service. Thank you so much!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hi Moses G. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 27, 20205 out of 5Marie was great. I was moving from my Windows phone to the Surface Duo I needed my contacts. There is no easy way to do it but Marie showed me a work around that was acceptable. Let me say I started with the Grass Valley ATT and the experience was terrible, nothing like being treated like a taken for granted, unappreciated customer. I have been with ATT for 25 years. Rude and could not care less about my contacts dilemma the manager sent me to the local computer store where they had no answer either-waste of time. Then I called Marie who assured me she would figure something out. She did. Happy ending Thanks so much Marie!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hi Moses $. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- July 5, 20201 out of 5Jeanie Boucher, the sales representative lied to me. I came to the store to get the $60 a month 50GB plan with the At&t mobile hotspot. When I got to the store she went to the back and got a more expensive hotspot (the Nighthawk LTE). She started processing my order and I noticed the hotspot was not what I had asked for. I told her that wasn't the one I wanted. She replied that the At&t one was not in stock and that the At&t mobile hotspot is not good quality anyways. I took her word for it and purchased the Nighthawk. I went home and the hotspot was not set-up. I called support, and with their help, I was able to get it working. Then, to my utter disappointment, the hotspot said I had 10GB of data! I called At&t to find out what happened and they said that I was on the $50 a month 10GB plan. I was shocked... I had been upsold for something I didn't ask! The At&t hotspot runs at $169, the Nighthawk LTE runs at $249.99 plus tax. I am deeply concerned about this. I contacted At&t online and they apologized for what had happened. They told me I have a 14-day grace period and that I can return the hotspot to the store. I plan on shopping online now because I'm afraid I will be taken advantage of at the store. I appreciate At&t's willingness to help me out over the phone and online and stand behind their name and defend their goodwill. 5 stars to the At&t online and phone support, but 0 stars, if I could, for the stores sales rep. I hope the owner reads this. I recognize the problem was one of your employees and not your store. Please understand that I have nothing against you or your store. It’s the employee that soured my experience. Thank you.
- December 4, 20195 out of 5What an exceptional experience in customer service!! I had an iPhone upgrade issue and "Marie", their representative, took care of the problem quickly and efficiently while remaining pleasant and friendly. She is a model for anyone working in a customer service oriented environment. I highly recommend Marie if you want "SERVICE". Thank you Marie!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.