AT&T Store Auburn Auburn
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
11835 Willow Creek Dr
, CA 95603
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Auburn
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Auburn?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Auburn Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 5, 20201 out of 5Jeanie Boucher, the sales representative lied to me. I came to the store to get the $60 a month 50GB plan with the At&t mobile hotspot. When I got to the store she went to the back and got a more expensive hotspot (the Nighthawk LTE). She started processing my order and I noticed the hotspot was not what I had asked for. I told her that wasn't the one I wanted. She replied that the At&t one was not in stock and that the At&t mobile hotspot is not good quality anyways. I took her word for it and purchased the Nighthawk. I went home and the hotspot was not set-up. I called support, and with their help, I was able to get it working. Then, to my utter disappointment, the hotspot said I had 10GB of data! I called At&t to find out what happened and they said that I was on the $50 a month 10GB plan. I was shocked... I had been upsold for something I didn't ask! The At&t hotspot runs at $169, the Nighthawk LTE runs at $249.99 plus tax. I am deeply concerned about this. I contacted At&t online and they apologized for what had happened. They told me I have a 14-day grace period and that I can return the hotspot to the store. I plan on shopping online now because I'm afraid I will be taken advantage of at the store. I appreciate At&t's willingness to help me out over the phone and online and stand behind their name and defend their goodwill. 5 stars to the At&t online and phone support, but 0 stars, if I could, for the stores sales rep. I hope the owner reads this. I recognize the problem was one of your employees and not your store. Please understand that I have nothing against you or your store. It’s the employee that soured my experience. Thank you.
- December 4, 20195 out of 5What an exceptional experience in customer service!! I had an iPhone upgrade issue and "Marie", their representative, took care of the problem quickly and efficiently while remaining pleasant and friendly. She is a model for anyone working in a customer service oriented environment. I highly recommend Marie if you want "SERVICE". Thank you Marie!
- March 5, 20195 out of 5The guys were very knowledgeable and were great help when switching accounts around. Personable also
- January 14, 20195 out of 5The gal was very professional and helpful. Willing to go the extra mile. Thank you
- November 6, 20184 out of 5Set up a new line. Had to make some phone calls to 611 to get payments on account posted and after two calls was finally able to get them posted. I do not blame the store for this delay as the sales rep was surprised I was able to get it done. After the calls the process was completed in a timely manner
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.