AT&T Store Daly City Gellert Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Daly City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Daly City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Daly City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20205 out of 5Marcy has been very helpful & patient, good job! 7 StarsResponse from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Thank You
- June 17, 20201 out of 5So disappointing with the service. Waited on 1 1/2 hr to get help outside due to covid, Im ok with that and purchased and felt pressured into buying a case for my new phone which was a black outerbox ,really wanted white but no white available, i purchased the black with the understanding that if I found a white one on line I would return the black one. I made half dozen attempts to return the case to the store. Lines out the door everytime. Finally made it in today and was told that the receipt was past its expiry date. So upsetting I'm now stuck with a $50.00 case I don't want. I understand the rules and regulations really, but come on under these circumstances why can you show some compassion and go over and above for your customers.Response from AT&TJune 18, 2020Hi patty c. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 11, 20205 out of 5I’ve been to this store about 4 times prior. The experience was always mediocre. Today I was pleasantly surprised. I had a 1030am appt. I was taken immediately by John. He was extremely nice, knowledgeable and polite. He also was quick & I spent less time there today than I have in the past.
Overall a much better experience.Response from AT&TJune 13, 2020Hi Dale O. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 9, 20201 out of 5Jake Lipana manager failed for lack of customer service.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hello Eric E Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 11, 20201 out of 5Worst costumer service ever!!!
I went there to get 5 lines for my business, they didn’t care at all to help me in regards of what I need it. Alexander, the guy who tried to help me was so rude, annoyed by every question I had. He had no sense of costumer service because I got out of the store after 3 hrs and no phones, no new lines and a big headache. Never going to that store againResponse from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hello Valeria Portillo This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.