AT&T Store Daly City Gellert Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Daly City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 17, 20201 out of 5So disappointing with the service. Waited on 1 1/2 hr to get help outside due to covid, Im ok with that and purchased and felt pressured into buying a case for my new phone which was a black outerbox ,really wanted white but no white available, i purchased the black with the understanding that if I found a white one on line I would return the black one. I made half dozen attempts to return the case to the store. Lines out the door everytime. Finally made it in today and was told that the receipt was past its expiry date. So upsetting I'm now stuck with a $50.00 case I don't want. I understand the rules and regulations really, but come on under these circumstances why can you show some compassion and go over and above for your customers.Response from AT&TJune 18, 2020Hi patty c. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 11, 20205 out of 5I’ve been to this store about 4 times prior. The experience was always mediocre. Today I was pleasantly surprised. I had a 1030am appt. I was taken immediately by John. He was extremely nice, knowledgeable and polite. He also was quick & I spent less time there today than I have in the past.
Overall a much better experience.Response from AT&TJune 13, 2020Hi Dale O. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 9, 20201 out of 5Jake Lipana manager failed for lack of customer service.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hello Eric E Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 11, 20201 out of 5Worst costumer service ever!!!
I went there to get 5 lines for my business, they didn’t care at all to help me in regards of what I need it. Alexander, the guy who tried to help me was so rude, annoyed by every question I had. He had no sense of costumer service because I got out of the store after 3 hrs and no phones, no new lines and a big headache. Never going to that store againResponse from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hello Valeria Portillo This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- November 23, 20191 out of 5This place is horrible. Lined up 9:54am with other customers, and 2 guys from inside ,yes an employee who went out to buy their bfst . Guess what they opened the store 10:02am..... not only that , they dont mind you waiting, there are 2 sales person who is away from the customers texting...... no sense of urgency... why ,after 10minutes of waiting , I approached one of them ,saying I'm currently AT&T customer ,I wanted to upgrade my phone, the only thing he said was were offline...wtf..... and didnt even bother to tell how long..... this people need more training...