AT&T Store Diamond Bar Diamond Bar
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Diamond Bar
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Diamond Bar?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Diamond Bar Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 28, 20201 out of 5I have been AT&T Diamond Bar Store customer for 9 years. In December of 2019, I upgrade my service to $30 per line. However AT&T charged me $40 per line in two bill cycles. On 2/27/2020, I visited AT&T Diamond Bar store to question about the extra Charges. When I was waiting in the store , I noticed the front desk staff was explaining to the other customers in English with patient , polite and respectful manner . When he helped me with my matters, and he explained the reason of my bill overcharged , I was not Signing up for paperless statement, so that AT$T charge me over $10 for each line. He spoke To me in Mandarin. But he was in inpatient, rude, and reproached manners to communicate with me. I asked what was his name, he could not provide to me. When I requested to speak with his manager, he said he was the store manager. I felt the manager discriminated Chinese speakers even though he was native Chinese speaker.Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2020Hello Qingxiu. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We apologize that this was not the experience you had. Please visit us online at issues.mywirelessgroup.com or send us an email at email@example.com so we can help further assist you. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 26, 20195 out of 5The data plan on my phone was blocked. The techician in charge at the store spend a good amount of time helping me to unblock the phone. I tried another store previously, but the employee was not so helpful. Also, I asked him about a buffering issue that frequently occurred when I watch live streaming on DirecTV Now. He said he will bring this issue up with the DirecTV Now rep next when he see them
- August 20, 20184 out of 5Everything was fine in the store, was shown the correct phone and all. However was told I was told my phone would arrive to me within 2 - 3 business days. It took 7 days to arrive to me. I needed it asap.
- July 1, 20185 out of 5The sales persons at this shop are really professional. They know how to help their customers.
- June 18, 20185 out of 5Very good customer service. Sales representative was very courteous and polite.